SEVENTEEN

Ethan's POV:

It was our last night at the house. I thought we were only going to be here for the weekend but we ended up extending. It was our 5th night and I still was not ready to go home. I had so much fun these past couple days! We decided to spend our last night just talking and chilling. We watched a movie and played board games. Ellie and Grayson still unofficial but me and Emma caught them making out a couple times, oh and flirting like 5 year olds every time they talked. But if Grayson was happy I was too! He needs a girl anyway. It was getting late and I was bored of this movie we were watching. Emma's head was on my chest my arms wrapped around her. She looked so pretty.

"Hey em you awake?" I ask bored out of my mind.

"Kinda." She replied.

"Well I'm not tired at all."

"Okay well I am goodnight." She said getting closer to me then she already was.

"Come on let's go get coffeeeee or something."

She stands up my sweatshirt she stole that was way to big on her. It made her look so small which was so cute. I could tell she was tired though. I get up and start kissing her before she pushed me away.

"Not right nowwwww you said we could get coffee, not make out."

"Fine" I decided to lift her up and throw her over my shoulder.

"ETHAN PUT ME DOWNNNN"

"Not if your gonna give me attitude." I say laughing at how helpless she was.

Emma's POV

God I wanted to punch Ethan right across his dumbass face. First he wakes me up saying how bored he is. Then he says we can get coffeee and starts making out with me. Then throws me over his shoulder. No, I know what would get him annoyed. I noticed Ellie's eyes open looking at us while leaning on Grayson.

"Hey Ellie wanna join us?" I ask waiting for Ethan's reaction.

"Sure." She said sleepily.

"I'll come too." Said Grayson who I thought was asleep.

"Good guess we are all going." I look at Ethan who's rolling his eyes. I knew he just wanted it to be us.

-

We were on our way back from this 24/7 Waffle House and I was wide awake now. The coffee woke me up. Ethan looked like he was about to fall asleep at the wheel. Ellie was asleep and Grayson's arm was around her while he looked at his phone.

"Hey Grayson. Are you and Ellie you know. Gonna date?" I asked hoping Ellie couldn't hear.

"Uhhh I mean it's only been 5 days." He replied.

"Yeah and then she goes back to ari-"

"Don't remind me" He said sharply.

"Damn, okay sorry"

The rest of the car ride was silent. We get back to the house where Grayson carries Ellie into his room. That left me and Ethan standing in the living room.

"Hey ethannnnn"

"Hey emmmma"

"I love you" I say to him.

"I love you too."

"Hey Emma, your special. Like a good special not bad I didn't mean it that way."

"Your pretty special to me too Ethan." I said laughing because he sounded so stupid.

"Why you looking at my lips?" I asked him making him uncomfortable.

"What I'm not" He says fixing his eyes to my face.

"Hey Ethan? Why me. Like why are you dating me out of every girl out there. Like out of everyone you could have chosen from why me?"

He grabs my hands so tightly and looks straight in my eyes.

"Because I've never met someone who makes me as happy as you do emma. I've never met a more special, amazing, funny, sweet, kind person. I love you. That's why I chose you."

"Ethan your fucking perfect. I want you to know that. Just don't leave me ever."

I started crying and I have no idea why. Was I crying because I loved him so much and just thought he was way out of my league? Yeah. That's it. He hugged me and I was crying into his chest. He didn't ask why I was crying. He looked at me and wiped my tears off with his sleeve. He then pulled me close and kissed me. I've never felt safer.

-

"Emma come on we need to get up. We need to be out of here in an hour." I say letting go of her while we lay in the bed.

"Come onnnn can we just cuddle for like 10 more minutes." She said. God she was so cute.

"Fine. 10 minutes."

She turned so she was facing me and smiled with her eyes closed.

"Thanks."

I wrapped my arms around her again and pulled her close.

"Love you em."

"Love you too e"

A/N short chapter sorry!!!!

-