NINETEEN

Ethan's POV:

I finally fell asleep but woke up soon after. I check my phone and it was 5:30 am. Shit it's early I know emma won't be up soon. I slowly push Emma off of me and get up to make her a coffee. I decide to make myself one too so I could function I knew I would be super tired. I bring the coffee back up to her bedroom and place it on the nightstand. I get back in bed and snuggle up close to her going through my phone and thinking about everything. Her face looked even more swelled and bruised today. After about an hour she woke up.

"Good morning beautiful."

"Oh shut up I look like I got hit by a truck."

I can tell she forced a laugh but I played it off and smiled.

"No you don't, you look beautiful I mean it."

"Thanks e."

"Oh and I made you a coffee."

"How I like it? Almond milk?"

"You bet." I said.

"Fuck I love you." she replied.

"I know I'm great." I laughed.

I kiss her forehead after she sits up to take a sip.

"Ready to tell me what happened?" I asked softly.

"Sure."

She took an Advil and re-did her bun.

Emma's POV

I was really nervous to tell him. I know he would flip out after I told him my ex did this to me. I wouldn't be surprised if he went to go hunt him down and try to kill him lol. I decide to take an Advil because I felt so sore and my face hurt whenever I talked. I redid my bun and threw the sweatshirt over myself that was laying on the bed.

"Okay. Well before I tell you anything promise me you won't freak out and stuff and call the police." I told him.

"I promise." He said back.

"Okay well I was editing my video but I was hungry and wanted to get out of the apartment so I decided to go to that tiny diner like 10 minutes away. I forgot the name of it though."

"The yellow one?" He asked.

"Yeah that one. Anyways so I was editing in there and I went to the bathroom before I started hearing banging on the door. So I wash my hands and went to leave the bathroom but right when I opened the door a hand went over my mouth and I was pushed against the wall. Hard." I said shakily which probably made me sound like a pussy.

"Fuck I wish I was there to protect you. This was my fault I shouldn't have let this happened." Ethan said to me.

"Ethan no it wasn't your fault. The guy that did this was my ex from like 2 years ago and he's fucking crazy and he said if I went to the hospital or told anyone he would come after me and my friends and then he said your name. So I was scared."

"FUCK. Emma this is not good we need to tell someone right now. He's probably doing this to other people too and w-"

I cut him off. He promised me he wouldn't freak out.

"Ethan stop you promised me you wouldn't freak out."

"Your right. I'm sorry." He said leaning in to hug me.

"Look he's going to get caught and I'm not going to let anything happen to you." He looked at me straight into my eyes.

"Ethan I'm sorry this is happening to you. I don't mean to cause stress in your life. I know you have your own problems and have way better things to do." I felt a tear run down my cheek.

He hugged me again and held me in his arms.

"Emma don't be sorry this is not your fault okay? Listen to me I want to be here with you and protect you. My only problem is seeing you like this. I love you more then anything."

I squeezed him and we stayed like that for awhile. I escaped his grip and stared at his face.

"Thanks Ethan. For keeping up with me."

I then smash my lips against his kissing him passionately for awhile. I finally pull away and look straight ahead.

"Hey what do you say I post-mate breakfast and we watch movies all day and cuddle?" He said.

"Sounds like a fucking good day to me." I say a smile spreading across my face. Ethan really was the best and I couldn't imagine what life would be like without him.

-

Ethan's POV

We were cuddled up watching a movie but I couldn't pay attention. All I was thinking about was how I was going to find this guy and fucking kill him for touching Emma. God I wanted him in jail so bad. I was going to get him in jail whatever it takes.

A/N sorry I haven't updated for like two days I've been really busy and have had abunch of homework and stuff. Hoping to start uploading a lot again though! Hope you liked this chapter. It was short and kind of boring but I promise it will get better❤️