TWENTY

One week later.

-
Ethan's pov

Emma was feeling better I could tell she was getting her energy back. Her face and wrist also looked a lot better. I'm glad she was okay. I decided I would go over to her apartment today because I wasn't with her at all yesterday because of meetings.

"Hey gray I'm going to Emma's." I told him while grabbing my keys.

"Can I come im boreddd or why doesn't she just come here. She hasn't came here in awhile." Grayson said sounding annoyed.

"She said she needed to talk to me about us and that it is important. I won't be long gone I swear gray." I lied to him, emma didn't need me but I needed to see her alone.

I stopped along the way to Emma's to pick up chocolate and an almond milk Ice latte for her. When I arrive at the apartment I enter the code and let myself in.

"Emmmma?"

"Come up here." I heard her say from her bed.

I was walking up the stairs and saw Emma. her eyes glued to her computer.

"Hey come tell me if this is good I just filmed a video. I haven't uploaded in like two weeks and I feel bad everyone is wondering where I am."

I set the chocolate and coffee down on the table next to her and grab the computer off of her lap.

"Me and gray missed last week too." I said unpausing the video.

"When did you film this?" I asked her.

"Two days ago why?" She replied

"Because uh well your face looks pretty badly bruised em and when you were talking with your hands you can see they are all bruised. You know fans will catch that." I said as I paused the video looking at her.

"I guess your right. They will probably think you have something to do with this sense you didn't upload either."

I nodded in agreement and she took the computer back off of my lap and deleted all of it.

"Also thanks for the coffee and chocolate babe." She said as she quickly kissed my lips.

"Yeah no problem. Also keeping this from gray is really hard emma. He was questioning me when I told him I was coming to your place." I told her.

"I know it's just I don't want to get you two involved with him."

This was the perfect chance to get emma to tell me his name.

"Look gray won't tell a soul I promise. He can keep a secret and I think if he knows what's going on he will understand everything." I told emma.

"I know but I don't want spencer going after you. If he finds out you guys kno-"

"So Spencer's the name?" I said calmly.

That was so much easier then I thought damn.

"Fuck Ethan no." She said trying to cover herself up.

"Emma it's okay. He's not going to hurt you I promise not with me here. I'm going to protect you trust me." I said bringing her into a hug.

"Now come on let's get out of here and get food. You haven't been out of your apartment in days." I said pulling away from the hug.

"I should probably put makeup on to cover up my face Incase any fans see us." She insisted.

"Good idea. I'll be in the car." I said getting up and grabbing my keys and phone off of her bed.