FOURTEEN

Emma's pov:

I'm really glad James is my friend. I honestly don't know what I would do without him. He understands me so much. After we eat we go to the nearest grocery store to pick up some gifts for gray. James got him a card and chocolate and I got him flowers and stuffed animal bear. I just want him to understand everything's good between us. I wanted things to go back to before he knew me and Ethan were dating.

"Hurry up bitchass it's not that hard to get something for Grayson." James says walking towards me.

"James I already got graysons gift hold the fuck on I just need chapstick but I can't find any."

"There's probably some at check out come on. Before fans notice us I'm not in the mood right now."

Neither was I to be honest. I just wanted to get to the twins house. I love my fans don't get me wrong.

"Okay yeah let's go."

I grab a lame ass carmax being the only kind they had and grab the gifts and head back out into the car. Me and James both had our hoods up hoping fans would recognize us.

"I look like shit I put have put on some makeup for daddy Grayson."

"Let's fucking gooooooo" I say laughing.

"Impatience ass."

"DONT GET ME STARTED JAM-"

He cut me off by blasting music and laughing.

We arrive at the twins house about 20 minutes later. We knock on the door and Ethan was there in three seconds flat to greet us.

"HEY SISTER" James said leaning in for a hug.

I then hug Ethan and get on my tip toes to kiss him.

"Hey e." I said smiling.

"Hey Emma." He said back.

"Come on let's go see Grayson" Ethan said to me and James.

We walk down the hallway to Grayson's room where he was laying in bed.

"Hey Grayson" I said first.

"Hey sister." James said probably quietest I'll ever hear him

"Your hand feelings better?" I ask giving him the bear and flowers, James following. 

"Yeah it doesn't even hurt to be honest. I just want to say I'm sorry I really mean it emma. I don't want you to think this was all because of you. I over reacted and was scared." Grayson says which surprised me.

"No I totally understand. I want everything to be good." I say smiling.

"You didn't have to do this." He then says.

"Yes I did bitch." I say winking to show him nothing has changed. We all laugh.

"Let's go watch a movie or something. We can go get food later if you guys want." Ethan then says.

"Yeah let's have a sister slumber party."

Honestly I didn't really want to. I was looking forward to sleeping in my own bed but if it means I got to spend the night with Ethan it was worth it. We went to the living room and sat on the couch. It was a little tight but not terrible. I was on the end my legs on Ethan's, Grayson next to Ethan and James on the end. Except we didn't really watch the movie and instead talked the whole time. Just about our lives and it's really cool how we can talk about things for hours and I will never get bored.

"Hey speaking of our fans when do you guys plan on announcing ethma? There already on to you two. They are like detectives."

Ethan does all the talking for me.