Epilogue

A few months later...

Phoebe misses him very much, but he calls frequently to face time us, and spends quite a bit of time talking with her. He wants her to know that even though he is gone, he is only a phone call away.

As hard as we tried, the distance and life got the best of us. His calls grew shorter and less frequent, but I only have myself to blame for that. I began pushing him away without even really realizing it. Soon, his calls were non existent.

I only have myself to blame for everything. For pushing him away, for lying to him, for hurting him. I broke his heart. Well, I broke whatever was left of it. All for what? A paycheck? Now we're here. It was all for nothing.

Looking back, I can only cherish the moments that we did have together. He taught me so much. He loved me, and he taught me how to love myself. I owe so much to him.

I still stalk every form of social media he has. Even though he has the social media skills of a middle aged man, I love the Snapchat stories he posts. Seattle is beautiful. He is truly making the most of his time there. I know that even with thousands of people in that massive city, he is standing out amongst the crowd.

Megan still stays in touch with me. We are still close, thank God. I couldn't do any of this without her. She is going to make a great mother.

Kyler and Megan asked for Matty to be the godfather of their soon to be daughter. They're naming her Magnolia Grace. Surprisingly, Kyler is the one who came up with her name. Megan says that watching Kyler mature as a father has made her fall in love all over again.

I hope that eventually I will have a love like Kyler and Megan.

I hope Matty can find that, too. Even if it isn't with me.

Matty Fain was honestly the best thing I have ever had. Although we may be apart now, I believe that life may have other plans for the two of us eventually. I don't know where he is or even what he is doing right now. But, I know that whatever he may be doing, he's still making the most of every day and every experience he has. I will always love him for that.
-
Author's Note!!!!

Well, this is the end!!!

Of book one. Yes! There will be a sequel! The Arrangement 2 has been in the works since chapter 5 of this book. I would never leave you guys hanging like this. The Matty and Candace saga is not over...yet. I will be posting the prologue and first chapter to the sequel soon! Like, this week! So, watch for updates! Thank you so much for reading and sharing this story! I love you all so much. I won't stop until I see this story in theaters, I promise.

Until then, I will see you all next update.

Vote! Comment! Share !!!