four

The next day it wasn't rainy at all so we all decided to play outside. Peter, Theo, Susan, and Edmund decided to play cricket. I decided I would sit with Penny and Lucy since I was still a bit upset with Edmund.

I still felt a lot of sadness and regret from Edmund which made me want to run to him and give him the biggest hug of my life but I resisted it.

Penny sat between my legs while I read a loud Cinderella to her and Lucy, who sat beside me with her back to the tree.

While in the middle of read a loud crash made all three of us look up from the book. Edmund had hit the ball and it went through a window. Great.

We all ran into the house in order to see where the ball went.

"Oh well done Ed." Peter said as he rolled his eyes.

"You bowled it!" Edmund exclaimed.

The sound of Mrs. Macready yelling made us all run in order to not get caught. However everywhere we went the door was locked. Until we found the room that held that mysterious wardrobe.

Edmund ran to the door of the wardrobe and opened it. "Come on!" He said.

"You have got to be joking." Susan said causing me to roll my eyes. Penny pulled my hand towards the wardrobe and we all climbed in.

We all kept walking back for what seemed like forever until our feet touched snow.

My eyes widened as I took in everything. We were surrounded by a gorgeous snowy forest.

Peter turned to Penny and Lucy. "I don't suppose saying were sorry would quite cover it?"

Penny and Lucy grinned at each other.

"No it wouldn't." Lucy said. "But that might." Lucy then threw a snowball directly at Peter's face while Penny threw one at Theo.

I smirked slightly as we all started having a snowball fight. That was until Susan threw a snowball at Edmund causing him to cry out in pain.

Peter's smile faded quickly. "You little liar." He walked up to Edmund. "Apologize. Say you're sorry." He threatened.

"Alright, I'm sorry." Edmund said not even looking at Lucy or Penny.

"That's alright," Penny spoke up. "Some little children just don't know when to stop pretending."

I laughed loudly as I then gave Penny a high-five. "That's my sister." Penny giggled while Edmund glared at us.

"We should probably head back." Theo says as he wraps his arms around himself.

"Can't we at least take a look around?" Edmund says quickly.

Peter smiled. "I think Penny and Lucy should decided.

Lucy and Penny smiled. "We want you all to meet Mr. Tumnus!" Lucy exclaimed.

I smiled. "Then Mr. Tumnus it is." I said as I pulled Penny into a side hug.

"But we can't go hiking in the snow." Susan protested. "Dressed like this."

Peter and Theo both walked to the wardrobe and began to pull out multiple coats. "I'm sure Professor won't mind if we use these, and besides if you think about it we're not even taking them out of the wardrobe."

Once we all had our coats on we headed to what I'm assuming is Mr. Tumnus' house. Everyone walked in front of me besides Edmund, who walked next to me.

"Hey, Nellie." He said quietly. "I really am sorry." I turned my head to look at him. I could feel that he was genuinely sorry. The past few days he had felt so much regret and sadness.