ten

The next day we all got ready for our coronation. I can't believe I'm going to be a Queen. It all feels like a dream.

I wore a beautiful silver dress that felt amazing on my skin along with silver flats. I had decided to let my hair fall in its natural curls on my shoulders.

Susan helped apply so light makeup on my face before letting me look at myself in the mirror.

I hardly recognized myself.

"Edmund's gonna love it." Lucy and Penny giggled.

I watched as a blush crept onto my cheeks. "Shut up." I mumbled before we all head down the hallway in order to meet up with the boys.

When we finally saw them my eyes instantly went to Edmund and his went to me.

"Wow." Edmund whispered and I heard Lucy giggle behind me. "Y-You look beautiful." Edmund immediately blushed once he realized what he said.

I laughed quietly. "Thank you, Eddie. You look great." He smiled and Aslan then entered the room.

"Children. It is time." He said and then we were led into the Grand Hall. I stood on the right side of Aslan next to Susan, Lucy, and Penny while Peter, Theo, and Edmund were on the other side of him.

As we walked down the hall all eyes were on us. When we reached the end of the hall I saw seven thrones awaiting us. A large smile spread across my face as we then went to stand in front of them.

Aslan walked in front of us and his gaze fell upon Penny.

"To the vibrant flowers the covered Narnia's land, I give you Queen Penny the Gracious." Penny smiled widely as Mr. Tumnus came up and place a gold crown on her blonde hair. "To the glistening eastern sea, I give you Queen Lucy the Valiant. To the shining stars above, I give you Queen Eleanor, the True." Mr. Tumnus smiled at me before placing a beautiful silver crown, with silver leaves and flowers decorating it, on top of my head. "To the great western woods, I give you King Edmund, the Just. To the defensive mountains, I give you King Theo, the Audacious. And to the clear northern skies, I give you High King Peter, the Magnificent. Once a King or Queen of Narnia, always a King or Queen." Aslan smiled at the end.

"Long live King Peter! Long live King Theo! Long live King Edmund! Long live Queen Susan! Long live Queen Eleanor! Long live Queen Lucy! Long live Queen Penny!" Everyone cheered as we all smiled brightly.

...

After being crowned we all celebrated. Everyone was dancing and having an amazing time. I watched as Lucy and Penny ran out to the balcony followed by Mr. Tumnus. I was going to follow them but a hand grabbed mine before I could.

"Hey Nellie," I turned to see those chocolate brown eyes I love so much. "come dance with me!" Edmund laughed as he pulled me to where everyone else was.

"Eddie, I can't dance, you know that." I laughed.

"Neither can I so lets embarrass ourselves together." He smiled and we began to dance terribly, but that didn't seem to matter cause we were having fun.

...

not edited <3