twenty three

Edmund's P.O.V

"Pete!" I said as I entered the How. "You better come quickly." I told him before walking out of the How once again.

Caspian stood looking at the marching Telmarines as well as Theo.

"What are we gonna do?" Lucy questioned from beside me.

I rested my hand on her shoulder. "We're gonna-"

"Theo!" I was cut off by the sound of Penny screaming for her older brother. My head immediately snapped in her direction. She was alone and crying more than I've ever seen her cry.

"Penny?" Theo questioned as he ran up to his sister, pulling her into his arms. "What happened?"

I watched as Penny cried more. Where is Eleanor? She went to go look for her, but where is she?

"T-The Telmarines." Penny began as she sobbed into her brother's shoulder.

"Penny," I spoke up causing her to move her teary gaze to me. "Where is Nellie?" This only made her cry more.

"T-They were trying to take me b-but they took her instead." She cried more. My eyes widened.

"The Telmarines took her!" I yelled.

"Edmund calm down!" Susan spoke from beside me. I turned to her.

"No! I will not calm down! I finally got her to be mine and now she's gone!" I yelled. I felt a wave of nervousness wash over me. "I promised her I would protect her!"

"I-I know someway we would be able to get her back." Caspian said quietly.

"How?" Theo said as he kept his hold on Penny.

"A duel." Caspian said. I looked at Peter and he nodded.

"That could work." Peter said. "Come on, let's plan this all out." he stated before walking off into the How, soon followed by everyone else.

I turned over to where all the Telmarines were.

"I'm coming for you, Nellie." I whispered before running into the How.

...

Eleanor's P.O.V

The two soldiers roughly dragged me into their camp before bringing me into the main tent in the center of the clearing.

I was roughly push to the floor. I looked up slightly to see a pair of feet.

"If it isn't the infamous Princess Eleanor." I knew exactly who was talking to me. Miraz.

I scoffed as I moved my head up in order to face him. "That's Queen Eleanor to you." I snarled.

He laughed. "You sure are fiery aren't you?" I could sense the amusement in his tone. "This should be fun."

"My king!" A soldier came running into the camp. "One of the Kings of Old is coming." He breathed.

Miraz smirked. "Alright, lets see what they want." He then turned to me and smirked. "But first take her away, and get her changed."

I glared at him before I was pulled from the floor and away from the camp.

The soldier kept a tight grip on my arm and I knew I'd probably have a bruise.

We finally came across a small tent that I was then shoved into.

"Put this on." The man stated as he threw a small wrap at me along with black pants.

"W-What? Why?" I questioned him.

"We have plans for you." He smirked. "And let's just say we need your back exposed." He then walked out of the tent only to end up standing guard outside.

My eyebrows nearly met in confusion. I reluctantly changed. The black pants were very uncomfortable and tight, while the wrap left my stomach visible while, thankfully, covering my chest.

I then walked out the tent and to the soldier from before.

He smirked at me and I felt fear trickle down my spine.

"Perfect." He then roughly grabbed my arm. "Well, let's not keep him waiting." He spoke into my ear as I felt my hands get clammy with fear. I couldn't help but pray that Edmund would come and save me.

...

not edited <3

i know this is another short chapter but i promise you the next one will be pretty long!!

get ready ya'll