Dinner and Revenge

Her look: I know you can't see the bottom but just use your imagination🤪

Damon to : Adriana.
You, me, Stefan, Mikaelson Bros, dinner. Need a good business woman 😉 wear anything, you'll look hot anyway.

Damon texted Adriana saying they were going to a dinner with the Mikaelson brothers. He said he needed her there because her mother and mostly her father were great at business. They were criminals but she loved them very much.

Damon and Stefan has arrived at the Gilbert's home to pick Adriana up. She told them it wasn't necessary since she had a car but Damon insisted. She heard a knock at her door and opened it to see a smirking Damon Salvatore. He was in his usual attire consisting of jeans, a shirt and a leather jacket. "You ready, Anna?" Damon pulled his hand out for her. "Always." Adriana took his hand and Damon lead her to the car.

Elijah opens the door. Stefan, Damon and Adriana are standing outside. He gives a small smile to the human.
"Niklaus, our guests have arrived."
"Adriana..? Damon. Stefan. Elijah tells me, you seek an audience. Very bold. Let's discuss the terms of our agreement like civilized men, shall we?" Klaus was a little shocked to see her, but he was glad. Damon has his hand rested on Adriana's back and it angered klaus. Elijah noticed his change in demeanour but stayed silent none the less.

They are standing in the dining room. The table is set and there's food on it. Two female servants are standing in the room.

"It's better to indulge him." Elijah says. " I didn't come here to eat, Klaus. Fact, I didn't want to come here at all. But I was told I had to cause you would hear us out." Stefan brooded, as usual. "Well, we can sit and eat or I can reach down your throats and pull out your insides. The choice is yours."
Klaus held a chair out for Adriana, the chair was right next to Klaus. They sit at the table and everyone except Stefan eats and drinks. Damon had his eye on Adriana the whole time, klaus and everyone else on the table knew it, all but Adriana. One of the servants pours Damon some wine.
"Thank you, love." Damon says to the women. "You lost your appetite." Klaus stated.Eat. I thought we agreed that we would leave the grumpy Stefan at home." Damon lectured his little brother. "That's the spirit. Isn't it nice? Five of us dining together? Such a treat. Is this what you had in mind when you pulled the dagger from my brother?" Klaus asked. "Well, I know how he felt about you, so I figured the more, the merrier." Damon playfully winks at Elijah.

"Well, Elijah and I have had our share of quarrels over the century. But we always make it through." Klaus said. "Kind of like you and Rebekah, right? Where is she, by the way? Last I checked she was still daggered because you were afraid to face her." Stefan said.
"If you're referring to the fact that Rebekah knows I killed our mother, I've already come clean to Elijah."
"I don't want to come off as rude but why bring Adriana along with you, she's been quiet this entire dinner." Elijah mentioned and Adriana gave a 'who me.' type of look. "Please, she's basically a Salvatore, and I don't know if you knew but Adriana's also a Lodge, her family are huge business people." Damon said and Elijah and Klaus looked shocked at the fact, they hadn't known she was a Lodge. The both had many business deals with her ancestors over the centuries.
"Oh and hey, Stef, remember when you killed dad? Might want to dial down the judgment until dessert." 
"We're here to make a deal, Damon. Doesn't mean we need to kiss his ass for seven courses."
" he's just saying we have a long evening ahead of us. Pace yourself." Adriana said.

"Stefan. Where is the lovely Elena tonight?"
"I don't know. Ask Damon."
Klaus laughs and Adriana tried to suppress a smile. "I'm sorry, you've missed so much. Ah, trouble in paradise." Klaus laughed.
"One more word about Elena and this dinner's over."Klaus smiles and puts a finger to his lips as a promise to keep quiet about Elena. "You know what, probably best just to keep Elena in the do-not-discuss pile." Adriana said.
"You're probably right." Klaus stared at her for a while, everyone noticed, even Adriana this time. He stopped looking at her before saying, "It's just the allure of the Petrova doppelgänger, still so strong. What do you say, brother? Should we tell them about Tatia?"
"Now why should we discuss matters long since resolved?"
"Well, given their shared affection for both Elena and Katerina, I think our guests might be curious to learn about the originator of the Petrova line." Klaus smiled.
"Well, we're not going anywhere Elijah. Please, do tell." Adriana says and takes a sip of her wine.

"When our family first settled here, there was a girl named Tatia. She was an exquisite beauty. Every boy of age desired to be her suitor, even though she'd had a child by another man. And none loved her more than Niklaus." Elijah said and Klaus hoped to see some jealousy in Adriana's however there was none. "I'd say there was one who loved her at least as much."
"Wait a minute. So you both loved the same girl?" Adriana almost chocked.
"Our mother was a very powerful witch. She sought to end our feud over Tatia and so she took her. Klaus and I would later learn that it was Tatia's blood that we consumed in the wine on the night where our mother performed the spell which turned us into vampires. Tatia wouldn't make a decision between the two of us, so for a time Niklaus and I...grew estranged. Harsh words were traded, we even came to blows, didn't we, brother?" Elijah explained to us.
"But in the end we realized the sacred bond of family." Klaus said.
"Family above all."
Elijah and Klaus raise their glasses.
"Family above all." Klaus repeats and
they clink their glasses together.

Damon receives a text from Bonnie reading "Getting closer. Need more time."

"So, why don't we move this evening along and discuss the terms of this proposal?" Elijah said. Great, Damon thought, Adriana's on our side, she has handled many other worse business deals. "That's very simple. Klaus gets his coffin back, in exchange, he and the Original extended family leave Mystic Falls forever. Me, Stefan, Damon and the rest of Mystic falls live happily ever after. No grudges." Adriana said.

TO BE CONTINUED... I didn't want to leave you guys with no chapter tonight so you only get half lol sorry 😐. Vote AND Comment for a part 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!