Future

"Look what I wanted to say was, you're my sister." Hayley shows her the identical birthmark on her shoulder.

"Wrong."

"Huh?"

"My mother had that birthmark. I'm her only daughter, I'm sorry hayley but I'm not your sister." Faith's eyes soften as she sees the disappointment in her eyes.

"Well we have the same birthmark-"

"I looked into it. Many people did, that didn't make them related." Faith interrupts.

She had one sister, the one she hadn't spoken to in weeks ...

☆ □ ☆

Klaus sat in Faith's apartment, baby Rose in his arms. He felt a sort of, calmness when she was in his arms. It felt right to keep this baby with him.

He couldn't help but wonder what the future held for Faith and Klaus ....

[ Fast Forward 15 Years, Mikaelson Compound ]

"We should go to Lizzies sleep over, they're doing makeovers." Rosie's bestfriend, Harper, suggests. The two were sat in the living room, alone. Harper was a nerdy redheaded witch with the kindest soul to exist.

Rose was the opposite, she was like her father in many ways. Manipulating & sometimes mean, she rarely ever listened to the rules and her trust issues were through the roof.

But she had a kind, loving heart, and she was extremely funny and blunt

"Makeovers? You mean where stuck up girls make snoody faces at us while they pluck our eyebrows until we scream and then they tell us, 'you'd be pretty if you took care of your skin'. Pass." She immediately shuts down the idea.

"And why would you even want to go to lizzie Saltmanzs sleep over, she's a witch with the b." Hope walks in the room, her blonde hair extremely different to Rose's dark brown.

"Bitch?" Rose asks, her brows furrowed.

"We don't use that word." Faith comes in the room, the massive rock on her ring finger, visible. It practically screamed 'I'm Klaus Mikaelson's Wife!'.

"Sorry Mommy." Rose jokes.

"I'm looking through your old stuff." Klaus comes in the room, along with Freya and her wife, with the boz that stored most of their old school stuff.

"Oh it's my award for best grades in Kindergarten." Hope laughs, reminiscing all the memories with everyone.

"Oh look it's my award for most absences." Rose smiles at the piece of paper, Klaus laughs.

"No honey, that's not award that an angry letter from a teacher." Faith takes the paper back, looking at it.

"Well it says most so I'm calling it an award." Rose says, taking it back.

"Hey Rose, you remember making this in Kindergarten?" Harper asks, Rose takes a seat next to her taking a look at the little painted handprints on a piece of paper.

"Nope."

" 'Cause you didn't. I made it for you so the teacher didn't know you ditched." Harper reveals, putting the paper back in the box of school memories.

"Oh yeah, we got that system down pretty early."

"Oh yeah we did." The two high five.

A/n I like this chapter, do you? We got a glimpse of their future hehehe!!!