Bar

A/N it's been a long time

1 year ago

Faith sat at the bar as her friends danced with boys. "Join us." They kept telling her but she refused, she had other things on her mind.

"I'm gonna make a guess here.
You're either really broke or a terrible drunk." A man sat down next to her. Klaus. "Excuse me?" She replies quickly.

"You've been nursing that drink for over an hour." He told her, admiring the woman's beauty.

"Maybe there are some things that neither money nor alcohol can solve." She replies back, amusedly. A smile on her face. "Do you ever have an ex you just- can't seem to get out of your system?" She asked looking over at the charming young man with dirty- blonde hair. "Can I recommend something a little stronger that bourbon?" He asked, nodding towards the drink. "Oh - Uh I'm fine but thank you." She laughs making him crack a smile. "I'm Klaus." He held his hand out for her to shake. "Faith." She shook his hand, both smiling beyond their control.
"It's nice to meet you Faith." They smiled, just looking at eachother. "And you." She replies.

"You know it's getting pretty late and I have work tomorrow. I should go, it was nice to meet you though." She gets up and pulls her purse over her shoulder. She looked stunning in her black right dress, he wondered how she'd been alone for so long. "Faith. I would like you to - forget that I was ever here. Enjoy your life." He compels her and before she knew it he'd vamped out of the bar.

A/N sorry for late updates :(