Indescribable

***

***

Waking up with Faith in his arms was a feeling indescribable. He admired her for a second, her dark hair, her tanned skin, her plumped lips, all the way to her button nose.

Too bad he couldn't stay.

He had other plans, find Tyler and kill him. But that would be too easy, he should destroy what he holds most dear. Looking to his right, he sees a photo of Faith smiling widely, a miss mystic falls crown on her head.

That smile, the smile he loved so much.

Maybe revenge could wait for a while.

He hugs her tighter, one day she'll leave him. He wanted to make the best of it.

Spotting something on her shoulder,  his curiosity peaked, pulling the covers down to get a better look.

It was a birthmark. A shape of a moon, a shape he found so familiar.

"What are you doing?" Faith opens her eyes, her delicate voice bringing a smile to his face.

"That mark I've seen it before. A pack that thrives in Louisiana back in the day." He finally clicked.

"You're not human."

"What do you mean." Faith sits up, leaning against the headboard. Klaus does the same.

"You're a werewolf." He smirks.

"Yeah and you're Santa Clause." She laughs.

"Oh you're serious?" Her eyebrows raise.

"An untriggered one of-course. Still doesn't make sense, I would've been able to smell it on you."

"Well we'll just figure it out." She grabs his face, attaching her lips to his as the two made love again.

A/N skfjieid did u see this coming?