Sunshine and Rainbows

Klaus was in one of the rooms in his mansion. He was drinking. Rebekah walked in and noticed him. "Nik why aren't with Faith." She asked so casually while pouring herself a cup. "Can I not have some time to myself." He scoffed and drank from his cup. "Sorry it's just I thought you would be with her.. you always were, what happened?"Rebekah was curious. Klaus truly didn't know what she was talking about. "Rebekah you are making no sense."
"Tyler told me how you invited her to a dance she didn't want to go to, and when she actually did show up you ignored her for the whole night. I mean he told me how she practically stood there for most of the school dance until Damon the vampire gigolo swooped in." Rebekah was pissed he wasted her time and Rebekah also knew that Faith wasn't good with crowds.
'As if I didn't feel bad enough' klaus thought to himself
Klaus didn't reply and Rebekah sighed, no wonder he's been extra broody, he feels guilty.
"What is your point, sister." He finally spoke.
"You need to figure that out yourself." She said and left Klaus to think about his words.

Klaus got up and vamped to the Gilbert house. He knew it was only Faith in there. He knocked on the door and waited for her to answer it. Faith opened the door and was surprised to see Klaus there she looked behind her before looking at the door again. "Hey um what are you doing here?" She asked trying not to sound too rude. "I wanted to apologise actually. I ignored you that whole dance, it was wrong of me." Klaus had never apologised really and he didn't understand why he was apologising to her. "Oh it's fine I had a good time." Faith smiled. Klaus held out his hand and Faith side eyed it. "Do you trust me?" Klaus asked. Faith smiled and put her hand in his and he vamped them to the waterfall she used to go when she was a teen. As they stopped Faith but her hand on Klaus's chest to steady herself, she laughed a little and Klaus smiled. He missed being the one to make her smile.

She looked around and sighed, she really missed this place

She looked around and sighed, she really missed this place. "This is where I used to sneak out at night  with my friends in high school." Klaus was shocked and gave her a face as they sat down and let their feet dangle. "What was that face for?" Faith laughed and smacked his arm.
"You just look like you would have been a good kid." He shrugged not being able to imagine Faith sneaking out. She looked out to the view, "Yeah I changed a lot over the years." Faith sighed as she remembered her old high school years, the fights she got into, all the trouble she caused, she was a bad kid and she knew it. She missed being crazy.

They just sat in silence enjoying each others company. When Faith spoke up, "Why did you bring me here?" She looked at him and he turned to look at her. "Well believe it or not Faith, I care about you." He looked at her admirably and she looked back at him. He leaned in towards her and stopped just before their lips touched. He wanted to know, to make sure this is really what she wanted. He didn't want to see a vacant, resigned look cloud her chocolate eyes, or that all too familiar sadness or fear. He didn't want for her to just be relenting to his persistent advances, although, he had to wonder, wasn't that what he wanted?

Faith made the next move and kissed him softly on the lips. Klaus reached out and put a hand on her cheek, deepening the kiss. They both pulled apart to breathe and Faith smiled. She didn't want to go too fast. Faith blushed and looked the other way and Klaus smiled, he had only Just realised how much he wanted to do that.

Time had passed and Faith and Klaus has split. She went home and so did he. with dumb smiles on their faces.

Klaus was walking in his home and sat down on one of the couches. "What's that smile for? You do realise what situation we're in." Rebekah asked and sat down opposite him. "I took your advice Rebekah." He said still smiling. "You were with Faith. No wonder you're all sunshine and rainbows." She smiled and left the room. Klaus furrowed his eyebrows, sunshine and rainbows?

A/N THEY KISSED!!!!! How do you guys feel about this?
Do you want Faith to replace Hayley?
Do you ship #Klaith
Tell me your opinions?!?!?!?!?!
Also I'm not gonna focus too much on the plot of tvd, hope ya don't mind.