New Orleans

"Are you sure?" Faith whispers, Rose was asleep in the backseat of the car and she was worried she'd wake up

"Yes, I am. Baby I think living in New Orleans will be good for us, for our new family." He places his hand on her flat stomach.

"And I'll get my city back." He smirks.

Faith slaps his chest.

"We can not have babies in a war zone." She rolls her eyes.

"Trust me, I'm not letting anything happen to my girls.

"Better not." She warns teasingly before kissing her love.

"Let's find a place to stay."

~ ~ ~

Faith and Klaus are in a huge, white house. Faith pulls a sheet off of a crib, coughing because of the dust.

"Are you alright?" Klaus rubs her back.

"Just dust. This place is ancient. Like you." He smirks at her joke yet truth.

"Yes, it should serve our purposes. It's a sanctuary from our business in the Quarter. Right now, you are the most important person in this family. But, you'll always be the most important person to me. You need a good home. So I'm curious... how do you feel?"

"Nervous that i'm about to have some jesus baby in 9 months, other than that i think I'm really happy. We'll have another Princess Rosa."

Klaus blushes, he didnt know she heard him call her that. He felt a little ashamed that hed been seen being so soft but if it was Faith that saw, he was comfortable.

He was also happy to hear the fact they might be keeping Rose.

"I will always protect you, i'll always love you. You have my word on that."

Her heart stopped. He'd never said those words to her but it brought her an undeniable happiness.

A/n I want to do a flash forward Rose scene, who wants to see it? Btw who's your favourite character in this book???

Mine is 100% 17 yr old Rose :)