Flashforward

Flashforward 17 years ~ Mikaelson Compound

Rose's pov

A dinner with our enemy's is always fun. Except this one is extremely hot.

His hair is a naturally curly, brown mess, his eyes were hazel and I could detect a lazy eye in the left and his muscles were practically bulging out his dress shirt.

Would i tell him that and add to his annoyingly humungous ego? Phat no.

"Rose, darling, would you pass the salt?" His voice is deep and raspy, and that only added to the annoyance.

I almost gag at the nickname.

"You have hands." I state. Hope kicks my leg under the table in warning.

Right, I forgot we had to play nice.

"Here." I pass the salt forward as he's sat right infront of me. How convenient, I know my parents did that on purpose.

"So tell me, how long do you plan on staying in New Orleans." Aunt 'Bekah asks, he averts his eyes from the salt to her and replies.

"A few days, give or take. I quite like it here." He says, turning his head to smirk at me.

"I feel so welcomed." He says and I almost laugh.

The only reason we're being nice to him is we have no idea what he is, or what he's capable of.

"Well you know, that's us. So welcoming with no ulterior motive at all." I smile fakely, he raises his eyebrows, an amused smile on his face.

"Enough Rosa." Klaus rolls his eyes, but the proud smirk on his face didn't gi unnoticed by me.

"I take that back. I think I might stick around for a while."

I clench my jaw in anger, I've just made this a lot worse for me.

I'm making shawn Mendes for all the love interests in my books now because DAAAAMMN