Drunk

(A/N I'm back!! ^ look how cute)

"Why is the devil himself in our living room?" I ask Caroline and Tyler, although Klaus is not that bad. To me at least.

"He's stuck." Tyler smirks. Stuck?

"I'm out the loop, spill."

"They're looking for a cure for vampirism, so bonnie stick him in here while Elena, Rebekah, the Salvatore bros and some others are looking for the cure." Caroline informed me as I popped open a glass of champagne and downing a whole load.

"Rough day?" Klaus smirks.

"You wouldn't believe. I fired 15 people today." I sigh, taking a seat on one of the stools.

"Fifteen? Jesus, why?" Caroline asks.

"Shirkers." I would like to pay them for actually doing the job.

"Wow sometimes I forget you're basically richer than the Kardashians." Tyler laughs.

"A lot. A lot richer." I remind him. Klaus laughs.

"I forgot how lovely your company is." He's just standing there, doesn't his legs get tired?

"Hmm." I smile, sarcastically. Do not mess with me today.

"Oof, Highschool Faith is coming back." Caroline smirked as I glared at her. That devil cannot return.

"No she's not, I prefer future Faith." I smile, gulping some more champagne down.

"Someone take the alcohol away from her." I hear Klaus say. Cute.

"Don't even think about it. I am going to sit here and get drunk off my ass."

"Okay." Caroline and Tyler surrender.

***
3 hours later

"And that is why my dad was a dick." I basically told Klaus my whole life story. Caroline and Tyler had left to god knows where, and Klaus watched me amusedly.

"Alright, love. You should get some rest." He stood close to the barrier he couldn't pass due to Bonnies magic.

"You're right-" I try to walk to the stairs but I don't think I can make it there.

"Just come to me I got you." I hear klaus say. I start walking towards him and he takes me, putting me gently on the sofa and wrapping a blanket around me.

"You'll regret it tomorrow." I hear him chuckle before I doze off.

***

A/N sksks you likeeyy? New chapter booom! Who liked chatty Faith, she's cute, no?

Anyways who wants Faith to replace Hayley? Do you want Hayley to be pregnant?