baby

"A baby?"

"Klaus stop terrorising the workers!" She says as he steps back into her office.

"I'm not sure what you're talking about, love." He kisses her on the head, he pulls faith up, Klaus then sits in her chair and seats her on his lap.

"Why was Liam crying, then?" She focuses on the laptop in front of her, typing words in her PowerPoint.

"He was checking you out, I had to put his sorry ass back in his place. It's all a bit of banter, love," he plays with her hair, braiding parts of it.

"Well then," she gets up and walks toward the door.

Klaus looks at her confusedly.

"Well you were the one complaining about boringness, are you coming or what?" Faith raises an eyebrow, Klaus gets up eagerly, wanting to get out of this office he'd basically been trapped in.

■ ■ ■

"Normally I'd have body guards, but you'd do," Faith says as they walk into the more dangerous side of New York; the bronx.

"See that man," she points over to a latino man, tattoos covered his entire body and his hair was cut to an almost bold hair cut.

"Yeah," Klaus looks over at the man who still doesn't see the two.

"He's one of the biggest gang leaders in the Bronx. Also one of the dumbest, or maybe I'm too smart." She smirks.

Klaus quite liked this side of her.

"What do we do?" He asks.

"You're going to knock him out, bring him back to the office so we can interrogate him."

Klaus smirks, "only for you." He says, kissing her lips before doing exactly as told.

■ ■ ■

Fast forward to the office, the man refuses to speak, that's until Klaus inflicts pain on him.

He named a few of the member but thats about it.

"Come on please, I have a daughter!" He begs.

"Oh yeah, and how many daughters have you killed?" Faith asks.

"Just take me to jail, but please take care of Rose!" He begs.

"Where is she?" Faith sighs, her heart was still full of kindness.

"Are you really believi-"

"32 rosewood street, shes only two months old," he chokes out.

"A baby shouldn't suffer because of a shit dad, I'll take of her. But you are gonna be locked up for a lifetime." Before she could say another word Klaus knocked him out again.

"A baby? Have you lost your mind?" Klaus looks at her like shes crazy.

"Well you love being called daddy." She jokes.

"Look klaus, I'm taking that baby and I'm gonna bring her somewhere safe. Who says it'll be me who keeps her?"

A/n oooh  whatd u think?????

Did I trick u with the quote at the start Haha

This book isnt as expected as u thought huh