Alondra

Faith was taken. No where to be seen. It was around 4pm when Klaus had gotten home to Rose crying in her crib and there wasn't a trace of Faith.

He quickly called up Elijah whilst he attempted to sooth Rose, placing her on his hip as he waited for his brother and in less than a minute he had arrived, he cared for faith, and it showed.

The two looked around the house, they wandered into the kitchen and there they found Betty lying on the floor, obviously knocked out

"Elizabeth!" Elijah's eyes widen, he ran and knelt down, lifting her upper half up. Her eyes fluttered open, "Elijah?" She whispered, he helped her up, staring at her. It was only then Klaus had realised Rose fell asleep, against his chest he held her tight.

"Where is Faith?" Klaus asked, he didn't fail to notice the worry in Elijah's eyes at the sight of her laying on the floor, out cold.

"I dont know i- I was talking to her knew minute and then something was placed over my face and I blacked out. He must've came from behind me, I'm so sorry, this is all my fault-"

"It is not your fault." Eljjah is quick to say.

"He's right. You couldn't have doing anything to help, you're human. What you can do though is..." he places little Rose in her arms before continuing, "watch her whilst we go save her, protect her with your life-"

He's cut off.

"I will. I promise."

~ ~ ~

Klaus and Elijah continue their search for Faith near the werewolf encampments

"We should head south towards the water." Elijah said.

"You seem quite determined to find her, hmm?." Klaus said, he was obviously a little jealous.

"If I'm moving too fast for you, Niklaus, you're welcome to wait in the car. Do be certain to leave the windows down."

"Ah, so I've touched a nerve? You've begun to admire this girl. Perhaps that's why you've been barking orders since your return, hoping to impress Faith by assuming the role of family patriarch."

"If you're going to insist on treating her like a walking incubator, then that's your mistake." Elijah said.
Klaus sniffs at the air and looks around.

"Have you found her scent?" Elijah asked. Klaus comes upon Tyler's SUV and starts searching through its contents

Klaus groans,"No, but I found someone else's. This vehicle reeks of someone I thought I was rid of... Tyler Lockwood."

"And why would your little hybrid-sidekick from Mystic Falls have any interest in Faith?"

"He wants revenge because I forced him to bite his girlfriend." Klaus said.

"Why do I suspect this is the least of your offenses?" Elijah assumes.

"Back when I had the means to sire hybrids, he was my first, Although, I didn't give him much choice in the matter." Klaus pulls a blanket out of the abandoned car and sniffs at it.

"He was loyal in the beginning, but he grew insubordinate, turned my other hybrids against me. I couldn't have that, so I massacred the lot of them. Tyler ran like a coward before I could finish him off." Klaus said.
Elijah sighs in frustration, "Anything else that you would like to share?"

"Well, there was this business with his mum..."

Elijah, incredulously says, "You killed his mother. Wonderful."

"He needed to be taught a lesson!"

"And what lesson will you be taught, Niklaus, if he retaliates by harming Faith?" Elijah said.

"So you do care about her. Well, go on, then. Have at it, brother. Save her. Claim what spoils you can. I've sampled what she has to offer -many times- and let me tell you, she is exquisite--" Klaus taunts.

Elijah cuts him off, "enough, it's not her I want..."

Klaus nods, realising hes been after Betty all this time.

"I'll kill Tyler Lockwood myself." Klaus vamp-runs away to find Tyler.

Tyler used the baby's blood to turn Dwayne, a werewolf, into a hybrid. Faith stabbed Tyler with a stake and ran off into the woods.

Faith runs as fast as she can through the woods, Tyler's knife still in her hand, and stops to hide behind a tree. As she catches her breath, she hears someone approaching. She braces herself, readies her knife, and turns to attack, but it's just Elijah. He holds her hand steady to protect himself

Elijah smiles. "Forgive me! I thought you were in danger. It appears I was mistaken." Faith sighs in relief and dives into Elijah's arms. The two hug for a long moment before Faith eventually pulls away

"You will not believe the crap day I'm having." Faith said.

"I'll take you home."

He turns to leave, but Alexa  stops him

"Elijah, there's something you need to know about the baby."

The day went painfully slow for Faith. Klaus bit Elijah. She was now in the bayou helping him get better, she owed it to him. Faith leaves to walk out onto the porch. When she gets outside, she finds a Bible laying on the corner of the porch. She picks it up and begins to flip through it. After a few moments, Elijah joins her outside

"Someone left this here." She says.

"What is it?" Elijah asked.

"A Bible, with a family history that goes back generations." Faith said.
The two pore over the the Bible's pages. There are many names and birth dates documented, the last two of which is "Andréa Labonair 3 August 1988" and " Maya Labonair 6 June 1991"

"What are these names? Who is Alondra?" Elijah asks, pointing to the last name listed.

Faith was shocked," I think I am... That's the day that I was born."

A/n okay but like.... Elijah and Betty

Who wants a #Belijah chapter thoo