They hurt you ..

Klaus' Mansion
(Just so you guys don't get confuse I might change Adrianas name in the next chapter.)
Klaus closes Rebekah's coffin.
"Sweet dreams Rebekah"
"Show her to her room, would you, love?" He said to Mindy
"Sure." Mindy wheels the coffin away.
"I'm surprised you're still in town. I gave you your freedom, you could have gone anywhere."
Stefan is leaning against a doorframe.]

"I live here, Klaus."
"Well, if we're playing this game, then...I was here first."
"You know, I don't like your hybrid friends. They're everywhere, kind of like fleas. I want them gone."

"Yeah, well I kind of like having them around. You know, I'm hurt. I hoped that when I freed you, we'd pick up where we left off. But here you are, guzzling vervain like the rest of them, I'm sure. So much for friendship."

"Friends don't strip friends of their free will." Stefan said.

"Okay, granted, yeah, that was a little extreme, but I get a little moody. Just ask my siblings. Speaking of whom, isn't it time you handed them over?"
Klaus was a lot more moody since Adriana ended their nonexistent relationship. "Klaus, get your hybrids out of Mystic Falls or I will remove them myself." Stefan threatened.
"Hmm. You see, if you continue to threaten me, I'm gonna be forced to retaliate. Kill people. And it will get messy again." Klaus threatened him back.
"Do whatever you want, I don't really care. Or you know what? Maybe I do. Maybe I care so much, that I'll drop Elijah in the Arctic."

"Well, maybe I'll be willing to lose one brother if it meant killing yours." Klaus said.
"Try me, let's find out." Stefan replied back. Mindy walks in.
"Is everything okay?" She asked.
"Everything is fine, Mindy. Stefan was just leaving after failing to make his point." Klaus said. Stefan waits a moment, grabs a saw from the work table he's next to, rushes over to Mindy and cuts her head clean off with it.

"Well, one down. You may want to, ah, send the rest of them away before it gets messy, again." He throws the saw back on the table and turns to leave but stops and looks back at him. "Also, stay away from Adriana. She's a good person, I don't want her getting hurt." Stefan said and left. Klaus was shocked that Stefan showed an emotion. Then again it was Adriana, everyone liked her.

Adriana has just gotten back from spending all morning at her Friends home, she only lived down the street so she walked. Walking on her way home, Adriana walked into someone,"I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." Adriana apologised. " no. no that was totally my fault. I'm Austin by the way." He introduced himself. "Adriana." She smiled back at him. "Wow you're gorgeous, do you maybe wanna get a drink?" Austin asked and Adriana blushed, "yeah, I would love to."
They were not far from the grill so they walked and got to know each other more. "I used to be Captain of the girls Football team." Adriana said.
"Wow, maybe we could play a game." Austin said as they walked in the grill.

They drank and talked for a while. Austin got a call and said he had to go but it was nice meeting her. Adriana said her goodbye and he left the grill.
She looked to her left to see Klaus had took Austin's seat. "Klaus, I told you to stay away." Before looking back down to her glass of bourbon. "I tried. And failed." Adriana looked at him, damn he's annoying she thought. "So sorry about Austin, he had to do a job." Klaus smirked.
"He's one of your hybrids?" Adriana asked, more like stated. All she got was a smile and a shrug in return. Adriana got up to go and this time Klaus didn't stop her. It was getting dark and as she was walking a group of drunk idiots came up to her. "Hey hun." One of them said and grabbed her arm as she was trying to walk past. "Don't hun me and get off."
"No can do."  He grabbed her arm tighter to the point it actually hurt. Adriana tried yanking her arm out but another guy grabbed her other arm. Out of no where a figure cam and snapped the two men's necks, the other men ran away. Looking from her arm to the figure she saw Klaus. "Did you just.. Are they...?" Adriana tried asking if they were dead. She never wanted to be the reason someone died. "Dead. Well yes, that should teach them to keep their dirty little hands off what's m....off you." He said, almost saying something he didn't want to. "Klaus, they're are dead are you crazy?!" Adriana looked livid. "Oh oh you better run before she starts yelling in Spanish." Damon comes out of nowhere, warning him . klaus smirked and vamped away. Adriana scoffed and looked at Damon who was trying to see if they had hurt her. "I'm fine. Can you just take me home please?" Damon nodded and took her home. She gave Jeremy, Elena and even Damon who had insisted, goodnight kisses before getting ready for bed. She came out the shower drying her hair when she found a small note on her bed.

They hurt you, for that they are dead.
-K.M

Still not liking the idea of death she crawled into bed and slept. I should have thanked him, I  could've been seriously hurt, Adriana thought to herself.

A/N HOPE YOU ENJOYED. Vote and comment for another chapter. Do you guys like Austin? The ball is coming up I'm excited!!!! Check out my other books!!!! Let me know what you think of this chapter (in actual words lmao) Love ya xoxo