Off to New Orleans

"The monster in me loves the monster in you."

☆☆☆

She wipes the vomit from the corner of her mouth, takes some toothbrush along with mouthwash and starts brushing her teeth.

From the bathroom she could hear Klaus talking to baby Rose, he seemed more attached to the baby than Faith was, it was heartwarming to see how such a 'Dangerous Creature' could be so gentle with a little child.

He didn't have to pretend with Faith, he could show his soft side without feeling the need to put on his tough facade in fear he might get hurt or betrayed.

In other words, Faith soothed his paranoia. One of the millions of reasons hes so in love with her.

Gargling and spitting she wipes down her mouth and leaves the  bathroom, coming downstairs to see little Rose and Klaus on the sofa.

"What was it you said last month, 'when are we getting rid of her?' " she quotes him.

She gently takes her from him.

"We're not keeping her. In fact I've been waiting for you to find a home." He musters up an excuse.

"I have. A sweet old lady in New Orleans. I knew her when I was a child, and I think it's the safest place for Rose to be." For a second she though she saw a bit of sadness on his face but its quickly replaced with a smirk.

"Well then, what are we waiting for?" He grabs the baby car seat.

Off to New Orleans.

A/n whatd you think is happening???

Do you like where this is going?