Auntie 'Bekah

~ Two Days Later

"I cannot believe you disposed of those vampires without me. You know how I love to set things on fire." Rebekah pouts.

"Was I supposed to leave them in the front yard to rot? Besides, they were my responsibility. They attacked Faith."

"Oh, I am so moved by your newfound sense of fatherly duties towards the werewolf carrying your hybrid bun in her oven."

"The werewolf would like to know what the plan is." Faith enters the room, Elijah's diary held close to her chest. Klaus' eyes lingered in her chest for a while to which Faith rolled her eyes.

"Well, that depends what plan you mean, my love: My plan for global domination, or Rebekah's plan to find love in a cruel, cruel world." Rebekah takes a pencil from the desk beside her and throws it in Klaus' direction. Klaus catches it easily before it can impale his face.

"The plan to rescue Elijah. You know, my favourite brother. The one who is now in the possession of your mortal enemy after you stabbed him in the back. Plus, Betty misses him."

"In the front, if we're being specific. Whi the hell is Betty?"

"The blonde that was with us for like two whole weeks- You two said that you would get him back. So is there a plan, or what?"

"Okay. Well, firstly, Marcel is not my mortal enemy—he's my friend, albeit one who is unaware that I'm trying to sabotage his hold over the supernatural community of the French Quarter, but a friend nonetheless. And secondly, I daggered Elijah in order to gain Marcel's trust. If I had known he would place my brother in the hands of a particularly nasty teenaged witch, I certainly would have weighed my options a bit differently. And thirdly, sister, please."

"What's comes third?"

"Oh for God's sake. You forgot the plan already?"

"Gee, Nik sometimes you just blabber on and on, it's hard to keep focused on anything you're saying-"

The sound of baby Rose cut her short.

"Auntie 'Bekah's coming, princess!" She zooms out the room. It's safe to say Rose has everyone wrapped around her fingers, already.

Klaus smiles at Faith expectantly, like he was waiting for her to comment on something.

"What have I got myself into?" She asks herself, she then lazily walks up to her man and places her small arms around his waist.

He doesn't hesitate to wrap his long arms around her into ane embrace.

"I live for this." He mutters before kissing the top of her head.