Lodge Corps

Packing a small suitcase and placing it in her boot, Faith realised she had no real way to contact Klaus

He normally just... showed up.

"Hello, love." And she was right, there he stood.

"Hop in, pendejo. We're going." She shuts the boot of the car.

He looks at her with a confused expression, "going where?" He asks, completely ignoring the insult.

If It were anyone else he'd surely rip them to shreds.

"New York." She smirks, mischievously.

***

"What's so exciting about New York?" He asks as they drive down the road.

"I basically run the whole thing." She sighs getting comfortable behind the wheel, going at a rather fast pace.

"Right, how could I forget? Lodges are very troublesome." He smirks, liking this side of Faith.

Light is easy to fall in love with, he wanted to see her darkness.

"Right, we're here." She parks meters away from a huge private jet.

"Arriving in style, then?" He asks, looking over to her.

"Of course." She smiles back.

***

"This is Lodge Corps. Well one of them." She walks in, Klaus by her side and many worried workers typing away at their computers, hoping to get everything right.

They didn't want to upset her.

"Changed a lot in the last decade then." Klaus says, getting a better look at the extravagant building.

"You've been here?" She asks, suddenly intrigued as she sits in the chair  perfectly designed for her, as many of her ancestors did many years ago.

In front of her was Klaus, and a desk table separating the two.

"Of course."

What they didn't know was what would go down that same day ...

***
Do u like this story?
Give your thoughts on what u think will happen next haha!