Princess Rosa

●●●

●●●

"Hey, gorgeous." Klaus smiles walking in Faith's penthouse.

"Hi babe," Faith smiles at the nickname.

"Oh I was talking to Rose," he points to the baby in Faith's arms whilst taking a seat next to Faith on her sofa.

The baby Faith had somehow became so attached to.

"Gee, thank you so much." She rolls her eyes. "You know what, just for that Klaus. You get to change her diaper." She passes her over to him before he can object.

"I am n-"

"Yes you are, I have a meeting with Miss Grande." And she left.

● ● ● 30 minutes time skip

Klaus stared at the baby crying in her crib. "Why are you crying? I've fed, changed and bathed you." He breathes out in frustration.

"Alright. Fine." He picks her up and hugs her close to his chest, the closest hes ever gotten to a baby since his human days. He felt nostalgic.

Faith made him feel like his old self sometimes & that scared him.

"Hush now, princess Rosa," he strokes her hair gently, taking a seat on the loveseat.

No more crying.

"That's a good girl." He waits a couple of minutes before standing up and attempting to put her back in her crib but cries filled the room again as did clung onto him.

"Okay, okay." He holds her close again,  sitting back down and sits with her in his arms for hours.

He felt peaceful, a smile graced his face as he looked over the tiny humans face, her lashes were long, her nose as cute as ever, her little lips were perfectly pink & her little cheeks he wanted to pinch.

A real beauty.

Klaus couldn't help but imagine what if he and Faith were to have a child, he hoped it-d take her kind heart & her black eyes, her dark hair, her laugh, her smile, her ... everything.

"Princess, you've gave me a bad case of baby fever," he sighs.

☆•☆

So since Faith isss basically Famous, do you want Instagram updates ????

Who loves softie Klaus?? I do!!!

I like where this is going ...

What are your predictions for this book ??

Who else is anxious for faith to get pregnant already??

Also commenting 'update' does not motivate me, it annoys me. Thanks :)