Im A Lodge

Faith was a business woman. She has been her entire life.. always answering calls, bossing these sexist privileged men,and most importing protecting the Lodge industry. She had ties to the president. (This was Obama at the time).

She was at the grill right now when Elijah and Rebekah came and slid in the same booth she was in. "I'm sorry but I'm really busy. I have these business meetings with the president that I need to prepare for so you two need to skedaddle."
Rebekah and Elijah were shocked. This woman had ties to the president? Who am I kidding she probably has his number in her phone.

"We think our mother is trying to kill us all." Rebekah simply said.
"I know."
Rebekah and Elijah looked at each other unsure how Faith knew this. She looked up noticing their confusion,
"Oh I have spies everywhere." She clarified. "Faith was now intrigued. "My mother is a very despicable woman. She will target you, what I am saying is you need to be on the look out at all times." Elijah explains. He cared for the girl as a brother would his sister. And Rebekah liked the girl since she's the only one who hasn't done her wrong, she's pure and innocent, it reminded Rebekah of the girl she used to be. "Elijah... I'm a Lodge, I'm always on the look out." Faith smiled taking off the glasses she had on.
"Right well we just wanted to give you a heads up." Rebekah smiled and went to get up. "I'm sorry.. I know you really wanted this family thing to work out." Rebekah and Elijah smiled and left the booth. Faith started thinking about Klaus and how all of this must be affecting him. Then she noticed him drinking with Kol, the Mikaelson she had met and danced with at the ball. He was laughing.. he must have not known.

Faith thought that it was best if he didn't know and let Elijah and Rebekah handle it. She got up and attempted to walk past them.
"That's the girl from the ball you was with.. she looks like a tasty little thing" Kol whispered to his brother knowing he cared about the woman, he could see the way he looked at her. All the Mikaelsons could.
"Say another word and I'll tear out your liver. Faith, come have a drink with us" Klaus said and Faith turned around.
"No, I'm good. You have fun." She said and walked out.
"Isn't she stunning." Klaus sighed, mesmerised.
"She certainly looks good walking away from you." His brother joked. Klaus drank the rest of what was in his cup,"I'll take that as a challenge." He set his cup down and followed after the woman. Ironic isn't it? A man as ruthless as him running after a girl as compassionate as her. Kol shook his head, his brother was so whipped and he didn't even know it, following Faith around like a little puppy.

Klaus followed her almost getting hit by a car in the process. "Faith.. what happened? What is it?" He asked not understanding why she rejected him.
"It's nothing. I have meetings to schedule." She said to him still not facing him. "Oh come on business can come later." He turned her around.
He sat on the bench and asked her to join him. "Oh come on take a chance, get to know me." He smiled up at the beautiful woman, Faith smiled and sat down. "So.. what do you want talk about." Faith wondered.. rubbing her jeans awkwardly.
"I want to talk about you." Klaus was quick to say. Faith laughed amused.
"Your hopes, your dreams, your hobbies, everything you want to achieve in life." Klaus looked in her eyes. She had already achieved so much he knew that. "Well when I was a kid I always wanted to be a doctor.. and I knew that I had to carry on the family business..." Klaus looked really interested in what she was saying. "What about you?"
"Art is a ..." He stopped when he felt a pain in his chest. He stood up and Faith stood up after him. "Klaus? What's wrong." Faith asked.
"What did you do."
"What? Nothing?" Faith had no idea what he was talking about. He believed her.
"Kol." He murmured and vamped away. Faith left to go home and Damon called her, saying that Elena was being held captive by Rebekah and it being Elijah's doing. Faith trusted Damon to handle the situation. He told her not to worry.
Elena came home safe and Faith was mad at Rebekah and Elijah for going behind her back. She could never trust them again.

It was the next day and it was the 20s dance. Esther, was dead. Faith thought back to when she met Esther at the ball.

Flashback to the ball.

Faith Lodge was taking a sip of her champagne when Esther Mikaelson walked up to her. "You must be Faith, Niklaus's girlfriend. I am Esther. Niklaus's motber."
"Oh.. well it's lovely to meet you. And he's just a ... friend." Faith smiled, however she didn't trust the witch.
"Oh.. my apologies."
"No problem."

Back to present.

Faith was in her kitchen when she heard a knock on her door, when she opened it she saw Klaus. "Hello Faith." Klaus smirked.
"Hey klaus, what're you doing here?" She cocked her head to the side a little, he thought it was cute. "Rebekah somehow persuaded me to come to the 20s dance and I wondered, how would you like to accompany me?"
"That's sweet but I don't know .. I'm not in high school anymore I just think it would be weird." Faith smiled sadly at him.
"Right well just know I'll be waiting for you." Klaus said. Faith blinked and he was gone, sighing she closed the door.

I shouldn't go.
It's been about 4 hours since Klaus had asked her and the dance was in 45 minutes. Faith was bored and decided why not? Looking at the time Faith almost had a heart attack. She called up her stylist, Jess, and she managed to get Faith ready in 30 minutes.

 She called up her stylist, Jess, and she managed to get Faith ready in 30 minutes

Faith arrived at the dance still unsure if she should be here. She could totally pull off a 17 year old so she thought screw it. When she arrived she caught the attention of many people but she was used to all this growing up with her Latina parents Paparazzi followed them around like crazy. Once she got to Mystic Falls she felt like she could finally breathe.

She spotted Klaus. Klaus made his way towards her but then stopped and asked Caroline for a dance instead, Faith was hurt but she covered it up well and went to get a drink. It wasn't that he asked Caroline to dance but that he saw her, made his way towards her but then stopped and chose to ask Caroline for a dance, and the whole reason she was rushing to get read was FOR him. She stood drinking from a plastic cup when Damon went up to her, "Hey doc, why you look so sad?" Damon could see right through this girl, the girl who believed in him since the beginning, he knew he could never have her so he made sure that whoever does treats her right.

Her eyes flickered to Klaus and Caroline when he said this, Damon noticed this. "You know what, screw him. Come and dance with me." Damon stuck it his hand and Faith smiled and put her hand in his. He spun her around really fast, she put a hand on his chest to steady herself while laughing and smiling. Klaus looked over at them and he questioned why he was dancing with the blonde and not her. Caroline knew Faith and klaus were into each other, she was only dancing with him so he didn't kill Tyler, she would never try and hurt Faith.

Once Klaus was done dancing with Caroline he watched Faith and Damon dancing and he regretted trying to make her jealous.

Damon had to go and Faith said she would be fine. Once Damon left Klaus walked up to Faith but she walked away and went home. He tried to ignore how much he regretted what he did... inviting her then ignoring her the whole day but he couldn't, he felt guilty.

A/N did you guys like this chapter? Or no lol.

Klaus ignored her, how do you guys feel about that?

Future predictions? / what do you guys want to happen?

Do you want Faith to replace Hayley in the originals?

Tell me anything I need at least 10 comments& 5 votes before I do another chapter. Peace ✌🏽 love ya xx