Brunette

"Who are you and why are you in my office?"

♡♡♡

Walking into her Lodge Work Place, this lovely morning, Faith was in a particularly foul mood.

She wasnt feeling well these past couple days and New York was becoming all too nostalgic for her liking.

Every corner she turned she was reminded of someones death, have it be her mother or her father or a former employee that worked for her father.

She took a deep breath before opening the double doors of her office and she wasnt exactly pleased to see a brunette looking too comfortable on a seat. Her seat.

Upon hearing the doors opening the familiar looking brunette smiles up at her. More like smirks.

"What the hell are you doing in my office? On my chair?" Faith wasnt really emotionally stable, she wasnt expecting to get so attached to baby Rose, it makes if all much harder to give her away.

She got up immediately, walking around her desk till she was face to face with Faith. Faith placed her bag on her desk, staring at the blonde expectingly.

"I want to talk."

"Good, you can start by telling me who you are? I saw you back in mystic falls with Tyler, are you his girlfriend?" Faith asks, she sighs sadly at the question.

"No hes dating that blonde bitch." She rolls her eyes.

"Watch you're tongue." Faith threatens, the girl was on thin ice.

"Listen,  what I wanted to say was ..."

To be continued...

●●●

A/n what do you think of baby Rose? Should we keep her?