The Reveal (M)

Yoongi's POV

I sighed for the whatever number of times I sighed tonight. Looking at Jimin in these skimpy clothes had my dick raging to go even more now. I tried once again to get out of Jimin's hold, but damn was this little mochi strong. I couldn't just sit here all night. I needed to get rid of my hard on ASAP. Jimin whined in his sleep when I turned over to face away from him. I guess I would have to take care of it right now. I didn't have any choice. I glanced back at Jimin, and made sure he was still sleeping, even with his arms still wrapped around me. 'Ok he's still sleeping' I thought.

I pulled my throbbing dick out of my sweat pants slowly, thankful I didn't have any underwear on at the moment. I rubbed my thumb over the tip of my dick, smearing the pre-cum that already leaked out of me all around my head. I groaned lowly still trying not to disturbed Jimin's sleep. I began to stroke myself up and down slowly, biting my lip from the pleasure. It felt so good. I started to gasp out as I continued to stroke myself. Jimin finally let me go of my waist rolling onto his side, facing away from. I took a chance to glance at Jimin to make sure he was still sleeping. I regretted it immediately.

The covers were only on his thighs, and I got a full view of his plump ass in those skimpy shorts he wore. My dick twitched and throbbed in my hand as I fully faced him. I started to jack off even faster. God those sinful thick thighs, and that juicy plump ass. It should be a sin to have a body as curvy as Jimin's. I could feel myself getting close. I pulled out some tissue from the tissue box on my night stand, and covered the tip of my dick with it. I came inside the tissue, throwing it away, but I was hard once more.

"Fuck"

Jimin whined in his sleep once more, and I glanced at him in a panic, but luckily he wasn't awake. He started to thrash about on the bed, until he finally lied down on his back. He kicked the covers off the rest of his body, and that's when I saw it. He was just as hard as I was. Fuck this isn't good. I could feel my disorder starting to hit me full force. I needed to get away from Jimin. Even though he was fully recovered from what happened with Leeteuk, I wouldn't feel right taking him like this.

"Hmm mmmm"I swallowed the drool I didn't even know was sliding down my chin as Jimin moaned in his sleep. Fuck. I crawled over to Jimin's side of the bed, and just watched his beautiful sleeping face for awhile. It was contorted into a face of pleasure. His lips were parted slightly as he gasped for air, his body glistened in the moonlight from the small beads of sweat covering his body, and his dick twitched inside his small shorts. Dammit. Dammit, dammit, dammit. If I couldn't have sex with him, I could just compromise. I'd just have Intercrural sex with him instead. He had the perfect thighs for is anyway, so why not.

I pulled my t-shirt over my head, throwing it onto the floor somewhere. I pulled Jimin down until his ass was right against my aching dick. He looked so fucking delicious. I wanted to devour him right on the spot. I spread his legs apart, admiring the thickness of his thighs. Just thinking about my dick between them made it jump with joy. I started to kiss the inside of his left thigh, biting onto it gently, trying my hardest not to leave a mark. He whimpered in his sleep, his body shivering from my gently touches.

I licked a long strip from the inside of his thigh, down to his V-line right next to his dick. I did the for his other thigh until both thighs were wet enough or me. I closed his legs back together throwing them over my left shoulder. I pushed my dick between his thighs, and I almost came just from the feeling. My body was shivering from the heat of his thighs. I couldn't hold back and started to thrust into his thighs fast. It felt so fucking good, and it was driving me insane.

"Fuck Jimin. So good baby." It's like he heard me if the little whimper was anything to go by. I picked up speed fucking his thighs as if I was inside him. I would love and prefer to be inside him, but right now this feels just as good.