Dabi in the hospital part 2

Dabi was somewhat amused by your reaction. You were seemingly nervous and maybe even a bit scared, but you still took care of everything with a smile, even if it was a forced one. No matter, you were of no use or interest to him. Dabi decided he would keep quiet until he had healed enough to break out of that place.

The next time you went to check on the mysterious villain, he was asleep. He didn't look so scary like this. You checked that everything was alright and decided to see if his bandages should be changed. You lifted the covers a bit-

"If you wanna feel you should at least ask" Dabi growled.

"Holy shit, nonono, I'm so sorry I was just checking on your bandages!" you jumped back in surprise.

"Tsk"

He didn't say much but he pushed himself to a sitting position and nodded at you.

You opened his shirt and took a look. You decided to change the bandages and told him so. You worked in silence, but you could feel him staring at you. He was paying attention to everything you did, but his stare didn't feel like he was piercing a hole through you this time, it felt like he was just passing time.

Dabi was just looking at you again. He looked at your hands as they touched his bare chest and he looked at your face when you lightly touched his burn scars. You didn't seem disgusted or weirded out. But of course you wouldn't, you must have seen all kinds of stuff, working in a hospital and all.

"All done"

"Thanks" Dabi said quietly.

"You're welcome" you smiled.

You left the room after making sure everything was alright. Maybe you would get his file today, so you knew who you were dealing with. But surely it wasn't going to be anything too horrific, right?