Chapter 27

Thanksgiving Day.

Waking up next to her every morning for the past two weeks has been a total joy. I did not expect her to move in so soon but who can argue, she was a delight to have around. This right here is perfect bliss; staring at her still sleeping next to me.

I smile upon hearing little snores from her, which were cute of course. My eyes wandered down to her body in that white lacy nightgown, which moves effortlessly with every movement. She turns on her side revealing her perfect hourglass figure. My god, what did I do to deserve her?

I moved a little tendril of curly hair away from her face, her eyes slowly open and she smiles, "Are you watching me sleep, Mr. Somers?"

I pin my lips together in a smile, "Fortunately yes, Ms. Dante. I have one important detail to report to you though."

"And what is that?" She smiles.

"You're absolutely gorgeous. Good Morning." I give her a little peck on her lips.

She moans, "Mmm, morning. What time is it?" She reaches for her phone.

"It's too early to get up on a holiday. That's for sure." I ease closer to her, pulling her in kissing her neck as she checks her phone.

She gasps, "Uh babe? The Connelly's will be here any minute."

"Don't worry; it's seven we have an hour at least," I said whispering into her ear as I used my tongue to caress her earlobe.

She giggles, "But it's eight. We need to get up."

"What?"

She sits up in bed; I knelt behind her kissing the back of her neck. She was about to get up when I grab her hand and pulled her back to bed. She giggles as I put her lie down, "I have to go get ready."

"Just give me five minutes."

She raises an eyebrow, "Five minutes?" She rolled me over and went on top kissing me with her soft luscious lips.

"Honey, I'm home!" I heard Jon's strident voice outside. "Bro, you got any breakfast? I'm starving."

"Is that Jon? Is he inside?" Shana whispers. "How did he...?"

"Help yourself, man. I'll be out in a sec." I replied to Jon.

"Cool, cool. Morning Shana. Hope I didn't cock block anybody." His voice sounds closer to the door.

"Good morning Jon." She turns to me, "Does he have a key?"

"Yeah, we decided to exchange keys shortly after I collapsed. It's just in case of emergencies."

"Well, I guess it's an emergency because apparently, he's hungry." She said getting out of bed.

"You're not mad are you?"

She shakes her head. "No, I'm just annoyed that he's here all the time since the breakup. It's kind of sad, actually. We should set him up with someone. I know this great girl I work with her name is Amy."

"Just give him some time okay? He just needs to figure things out. You know, this was his first real relationship. He really did love Camelia. So he's hurting and won't admit it."

After taking a steamy shower with Shana, I went out to see what Jon was up to. I went into the kitchen where I assume he'll be. On the counter was an open box of cereal and a carton of milk. Some of the cereal was spilled out on the counter but Jon was not there.

I turn and saw him outside on the balcony, watching the city below. His bowl of cereal resting on the glass table behind him.

"Hey, Jon. You okay?" I asked approaching him.