Chapter 3: Stop

"Ha ! I annoyed him ! I saw the look on his face !"

You laughed loudly as Kuroshiro frowned. "But (y/n)-chan,doing that thing was bad." He said with his gentle squeaky voice. You smirked,looking at him. "Nah. Shut up. I know him,he's not offended."

"Okay,class. Here are the new students." The guy with stitches said as he signaled you both to go in. You sighed,going in with Kuroshiro.

As soon as you looked around,your eyes landed in the middle part of the room. There,you saw Blackstar,talking to a girl with raven black hair. But his eyes were still focused to you. You blinked,before scoffing slightly.

"This is (y/n) (l/n) and Kuroshiro Tarinai. They'll be your classmates from now on." The weird proffessor said,then pointed to a seat next to…

Oh sh*t.

"Sit there." He said,then went to his desk. You were about to complain when Kuroshiro gasped happily,smiling widely in his own way and dragging you to the seat.

"WHY HERE ?!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"So… We're seatmates now,huh ?" Blackstar snickered as you growled,irritated. "Shut up !" You yelled. He was annoying you for hours since classes started,mainly because he was seated next to you. You really wanted to punch him square in the face hardly,but Kuroshiro was holding you back.

"Oh,(y/n). This is Maka,Soul,Death the Kid,Liz,and Patty."

Tsubaki introduced as she pointed to the people in front of you four. Kuroshiro grinned,bowing slightly. "Hi !" He greeted.

The girl,who Tsubaki said as Maka,smiled. "You're (y/n)'s meister,right ?" She asked. Kuroshiro gave a nod. "Ye—"

"Just shut up already !"

"YOU PUNCHED ME !"

"I GOT TIRED OF YOUR SH*T !"

"YOU'RE JUST SHORT-TEMPERED !"

"THAT'S WHY YOU SHOULD SHUT UP !"

Everyone watched as you and Blackstar yelled at each other. Patty started laughing,rolling around the ground. "Why are they fighting ?" Soul asked. "They know each other ?" Kid added. Kuroshiro sighed. "According to (y/n)'s statement a day ago,she and Blackstar-kun are childhood rivals. So… There." He frowned slightly,going over between.

"U-uhm… (y/n)-chan… Stop…"

"Stay away from this,Kuroshiro. I'm kicking his stupid ass !" You yelled,pushing him off. Blackstar smirked. "Sure ! Let's do this !" He cracked his knuckles. You glared,holding a fist and pulling him backwards.

"DAMN YOU !"

You yelled out as you attempted to punch him. But someone caught your fist.

Everyone blinked as Kuroshiro smiled in his gentle way,his glasses gleaming slightly as he held your fist. Damn,he didn't even flinch when he caught your punch with his hand.

"When I say stop…"

He paused as you stared at him,blinking. Blackstar was watching too.

Kuroshiro tilted his head slightly,his eyes turning to rainbow-like shapes as he let a small giggle escape his lips. Everyone was doubting why he looked so cheerful,but you know that he's angry. Mainly because he was gripping your hand very tight.

"Stop."