Chapter 7: Black blood ?

"Hey. Kuroshiro."

Kuroshiro looked around,blinking. He was confused,because he found himself in a black and white room. "Hello ?" He asked out loud,blinking as he continued to scan the place.

"Turn around."

He didn't know why,but he followed the order. He turned,and his eyes shot wide. "M-medusa…"

"Hey." The said witch smiled,sitting on the table found in the room. Kuroshiro did his best to stay calm,but it was slowly failing.

"You're living a happy life now,huh ? I can't even see you frown now."

Medusa smirked. Kuroshiro replied with a glare,his fists slowly clenching. "Go away…" He muttered angrily. Medusa blinked,then laughed. "What ? You'll show your real side now ?"

Kuroshiro's glare faltered. He looked startled,pausing for a bit. It caused Medusa to laugh. "I'm pretty sure somewhere inside (y/n),she's wondering why you weren't using soul resonance." She smirked. Kuroshiro gritted his teeth. "Shut up…"

Medusa started to chuckle,snapping her fingers. Kuroshiro blinked,and found himself paralyzed in his place. He glared at her,trying to move. "What are you planning..."

"Nothing really." She grinned,going over to him. She carefully took his glasses from it's place,making Kuroshiro gasp slightly. "Give that back !" He yelled. Medusa laughed,before tossing it to the floor and breaking it. "Let's give (y/n) a quick peek of your real side~" She snapped her fingers,then the black-and-red-like sludge started dropping from the ceiling. Kuroshiro tried to hold back,but he was slowly starting to get pulled in by the madness.

The sludge increased. Kuroshiro gritted his teeth,his eyes starting to turn red. He clenched his fists and squeezed his eyes shut,shaking his head roughly to take the madness off of his head.

"No !"

Kuroshiro sat up in a quick jolt,panting as he glanced his eyes around the area. He was in his room,and he was alone.

He soon calmed himself down,sighing deeply. He was about to turn and take his glasses,but a sharp pain went through his side. He yelped,stopping and biting his lip. "Ow…"

"Are you okay ?"

Kuroshiro looked up as he saw you in the door,looking worried. "I heard you…" You mumbled. He blinked,then smiled warmly. "Of course…" He mumbled. You paused for a while,before sighing and looking away. "Okay…" You mumbled,taking the doorknob. "Call me if you need something,okay ?" You smiled,then slowly went back to your room.

Kuroshiro sighed,taking his glasses without shifting. He placed it over his eyes,adjusting it before he looked at his wound.

There was a bandage wrapped around it,and it has a small tint of blood seen. But the strange thing is,there was a small part of it in black. His eyes shot wide,then he carefully unwrapped the bandages.

The wound was stitched up fine. Maybe Stein did the work. There was a small drop of blood rolling from the edge,mainly because it was still sore and he moved it.

But that wasn't the reason. He wiped the blood off,then stared at it's color.

Black.

He gasped,shocked. "No… It's back…" He mumbled,before placing the bandage back to it's place around the wound. He sighed,laying down against the bed and staring at the ceiling.

"I thought I already got rid of that black blood…"