Chapter 11: Idea~

The coaster started to move. It was slow at first,but it was moving faster and faster every second.

Soon,it reached a high hilt. "Oh sh*t…" You mumbled. Blackstar smirked.

"YAHOOOOOOOO~!"

He yelled as the coaster ran down the hilt swiftly. Your hair was flying backwards because of the wind,and it was getting you dizzy every second passes.

You turned to your side,seeing Kuroshiro smiling warmly. His hair was flying around also,but he looked calm.

Him --> ^_^

You --> (@_@)

"HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM IN RIDES LIKE THIS ?!" You yelled out,looking shocked. Kuroshiro turned to you,then made a peace sign with his hand. "The wind's refreshing and it's not really fast." He chuckled.

"NOT REALLY FAST ?! YOU'RE NOT SERIOUS !" You exclaimed,holding onto the handle tightly. You screamed,squeezing your eyes shut. It was extremely fast. It's just that Kuroshiro's not really thrilled in stuff like these.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"My head's spinning…"

You grumbled,holding your forehead. Blackstar laughed loudly. "See ?" He smirked. You shot him a tired glare. "Shut. Up." You mumbled.

"Oi. Kuroshiro. You look like a mess." Soul commented,looking at the 'four-eyed' guy. Kuroshiro just giggled,enjoying the ice cream he has. His hair was fuzzy and it was all over the place. "Let it be. I'm still not finished with my Ice cream." He laughed.

"So… What's next ?" Kid went over to the group,with Patty hugging a unicorn stuffed toy behind him. "Haunted house !" Patty cheered,taking everyone's agrees. Kuroshiro grinned,standing up and fixing his hair. "Sure ! Let's go ! I can't wait to have a picture with the ghosts in there !"

Everyone blinked,looking at him with jaws dropped. Kuroshiro blinked innocently,puffing his cheeks. "Did I say something wrong ?" He asked. You laughed,patting his back. "It's just weird… But… Sure !" You smiled,then took his hand and started dragging him.

~*~*~*~*Blackstar's P.O.V.*~*~*~*

Aww come on ! Why does Kuroshiro get all her attention ?!

I tease her to death since we were kids. Why ? I dunno ! I just… Like to… Tease her…

But still !

Tch. Maybe pranks may do ? Ah yeah ! PRANKS ! Hahaha !

GET READY !