Chapter 20: What pills ?

It's funny how everytime I update,another hundred of reads comes in this book. Like… When I updated Chap. 18,I only have 1.4k reads. Then when Chap. 19 came,I had 1.5k XD I just wanna share and thank you all for the support. Hahaha

Arigatou ! ^_^

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"But… Why did you bring me here ?"

You looked at him in confusion. Blackstar smiled. "This is that beach we used to play around at. Remember ?"

You blinked,then looked around. It really was. You used to hate the water in here but him,being him,always splashed water at you.

"Yeah. And you're an idiot before until now."

You chuckled slightly. Blackstar rolled his eyes,sitting on the sand. You sat beside him,smiling. "So… What do you wanna talk about ?" You blinked. Blackstar looked at you,sighing.

"Well… I didn't want to interfere with your partnership with Kuroshiro… But…" Blackstar looked away.

"How long are you two partners ?"

You looked at him,confused. "Huh ? Why ask ?" You asked. Blackstar huffed slightly. "Just tell it."

~*~*~*~*Blackstar's P.O.V.*~*~*~*

"Well… Three years."

(y/n) shrugged. I sighed. That's long...

"Uhm… Do you feel awkward everytime he's around ?"

"Well… Nope. We're used to it. I've seen him shirtless a lot of times cause he's too lazy to put a shirt on a saturday." (y/n) answered with a slight laugh. "And he's used to seeing me only wearing oversized shirts back home."

My jaw dropped. They're that showy and confident ?!

"Woah. I still blush everytime I see Tsubaki wearing a showy tank top." I shrugged. It was true though. I'm not a fan of boobs. Well,maybe Kid and Soul. Naw. Let them be.

Anyone wondering why I'm asking ?

(They all are -_-)

Shut up -_- Moment crusher

(I can erase you in this story >:3)

Tch. Just quiet down.

I saw (y/n) frown slightly and look away. I blinked,looking at her. "Anything wrong ?"

She looked at me,surprised. She just sighed. "Not really…" She mumbled.

Yeah ! Chance ! >:D I can get her to open up to me !

"Mind telling me ?" I smiled slyly. (y/n) hugged her knees,staring at the calm currents of the sea. "Kuroshiro…"

Boom. Jealousy rushed through me. Keep your cool,Blackstar !

"Well… I'm worried about him…"

(y/n) sighed. I looked at her with a confused face. "Why ?"

"He's acting strange… I heard him throwing up this weekend… And he's always deep in thought… As his weapon,I want to know why."

(y/n) said,looking back at me. Throwing up…?

"Is that connected to those pills Stein gave him this friday ?" I asked. (y/n)'s eyebrows furrowed. "Pills ?"

I gave a nod. "Yep." I answered. (y/n) looked confused. "What pills ?"

I blinked. "You don't know ?"

"He… Never mentioned anything.." (y/n) frowned. I smirked.

Maybe my assassination skills can help (y/n) with this.