Chapter 35: Weapon Form

Kuroshiro sighed,standing up. He smiled sadly,pulling out the container,which had eight more pills. He started shaking it slightly,looking down and shoving his hand in his pocket.

"Well,it has been decided."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Kuroshiro !"

You smiled,going in you and your partner's apartment. "Are you asleep again ? I brought a shortcake for you !" You placed the plastic bag in the center table,looking around. You were expecting giggles and laughs from his room,and loud steps saying a secret 'Really ? I'm coming !'.

But nothing came.

Your eyes turned to a worried frown,going to his door. You sighed,knocking. "Kuroshiro ?" You knocked two times. And waited. But after a minute,you decided to knock again because he didn't answer. "Hey…" You sighed,deciding to open the door. And to your surprise,it was open.

You twisted the knob then pushed at door open,looking at your meister. He was leaning against his bedframe,his glasses placed on his side drawer. He had a blanket over his lap. He was looking down and his brown hair was covering his light green eyes.

"Oi… What's wrong ?" You slowly went to his bed,sitting on it's side. Kuroshiro's fists clenched,but they were under the blanket so you didn't notice.

"So you answered him already…" He muttered in a rough voice,and a mixture of angry and sad. You looked surprised,nodding. "Well… Yeah. I did. Why ? Aren't you happy for me ?" You asked. His voice kinda scared you. It was really far from his cheery one.

You heard him growl. Then your stomach churned. He sounded like he's really angry… It was starting to scare you. You stood up,taking steps back. "K-kuroshiro… Y-you're scaring me as hell…" You stuttered.

Kuroshiro slowly lifted his head up. And your eyes widened at the sight

His eyes were red. He looked frustrated in anger and sadness. And at that time,you just noticed that his glasses had a crack. One going through the right lens.

"N-no way… K-kuroshiro…" Your hands trembled as you tried reaching for the door knob blindly. Kuroshiro moved,standing up. As he did,the small container,which was now mysteriously empty,fell off and landed on the floor with a sound.

After you got the doorknob,you ran and left. Then you started looking for your phone,which was in your bag.

You ran to it,quickly opening it and started digging for your phone. Kuroshiro watched you from his room,his head still hanging low.

When you finally got it,you quickly scanned your contacts. You dialed your boyfriend's number,shakily standing up. Kuroshiro used the sharp point of the kitchen knife to wound his palm and wrist,black blood turning to long spikes attached to his wrist and hand as he grinned. He slowly made his way to you,which made you gasp and run out of the house.

"Oh ? (y/n) ? *chuckles* miss me already ?"

"Not now,Blackstar !" You yelled. Blackstar quickly quieted down.

"Help me ! Kuroshiro went all out !"

"What ?! Wait,what do you me—"

"There's no time ! Come ov—"

You gasped,stopping when a long,sharp thing grazed the side of your head. You froze as the sharp thing extended,and went through your phone harshly,breaking it.

You dropped the now-broken-phone,shakily standing up. The sharp thing shrunk and stopped right next to your neck,feeling his prescence slowly getting closer. You looked behind through the corner of your eyes,afraid of moving and killing yourself. Kuroshiro made a grin,before leaning next to your ear,the sharp thing staying in it's place.

"Weapon form,(y/n)-chan."