Chapter 18: Rain

"So… Four-eyes. What do you like from that girl ?"

Kuro smiled,sitting on a black and red bean bag. She was in Kuroshiro's black blood room,only existing from the black blood in his blood stream. She was wearing a fluffy black and long-sleeved dress,with a red tie between her collars. She has a pair of red eyes,and long,curly black hair. That extended to her knees while standing.

Kuroshiro sighed,sitting on his chair. He adjusted his glasses,playing with a strand of his brown hair. "Everything." He shrugged. Kuro slightly smiled.

Kuroshiro was wearing a suit and a rose place in it's side pocket. He adjusted his glasses,crossing his legs as he leaned against the chair. "Oh ? Everything ? Even her foul language ?" Kuro asked.

"Yes."

"Her short-temperedness ?"

"Yep."

"Even how she sleeps loudly ?"

"Yeah."

"Even the way she doesn't notice what's wrong with you ?"

"Yes."

"Her being so dense over stuff ?"

"Yes."

Kuro paused for a while. Kuroshiro gave her a look,before she decided to talk again.

"What about the way she doesn't love you back ?"

She smirked. Kuroshiro blinked,stunned for a while. But he sighed,looking away and giving a nod.

"…Yes."

Kuro smiled at his answer. She stood up,sitting on the chair's handles. "You really got hypnotized by that girl,huh ?" She teased. She isn't really bad. Just… Annoying.

Kuroshiro smiled.  "Yeah…"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Hey ! Get under the umbrella !"

Kuroshiro yelled. You laughed,spinning. "The rain is nice ! Come on,join me !" You giggled,smiling at him.

It was a rainy sunday afternoon. You both were on your way on going back to the house from a small walk in the park,but the rain poured down and you both had to share in an umbrella. Kuroshiro was holding the umbrella beneath his head,watching you spin around and giggle.

He sighed,staring at you. He didn't know if his sight was infected by the black blood,but in his sight,you're sparkling and you looked like a goddess under the rain.

Everything was in slow motion. He blushed slightly as you kicked some water around. The white dress you were wearing was wet,and it kinda showed your skin. Your laugh was the best thing he can hear,and if possible,he can listen to it all day.

[Meanwhile]

Blackstar grumbled,crossing his arms as he leaned against the lamp post. He was soaking wet from the rain. He was training,but then rain poured down and placed him in that state. He knows that he won't get sick. He never did.

He was staring at his green tank top with a yellow star in the middle. He was in a small trance,when…

"Just join me,you idiot ! You'll enjoy it !"

Blackstar blinked,turning his head. His eyes shot wide when he saw you soaking wet also,holding a smile. Kuroshiro was with you,and was under an umbrella.

"(y/n),you'll get sick !"

"I don't care. The rain's refreshing !"

"But—"

Blackstar can't help but to laugh when you turned your arm to a katana,then sliced the umbrella to shreds. Kuroshiro gasped,getting wet under the rain. You giggled,taking his hand and dragging him around.

Blackstar stared at you.

Taking his hand.

Taking his hand.

Taking his hand.

Jealousy rushed through him. But he sighed it off,ruffling his wet blue hair. He slightly smiled,a memory flashing before his eyes.

"(y/n) ! Enjoy the rain !"

"No ! Mama said I'll get sick !"

"Naw. Don't believe her." 6-year-old Blackstar grabbed the little girl's hand. Little you growled. "You just want mama to scold me again !" You yelled. Blackstar laughed. "Nah. I'm not. It's fun,trust me." He smiled. You looked at your wet clothes,before pouting.

"Fine..."

Blackstar chuckled softly. "She used to hate the rain.." He shrugged,standing up straight and shoving his hands in his pockets. "How cute. You changed…

… And turned even lovlier than years ago."