Chapter 19: You like it ?

"Achoo !"

Kuroshiro sighed,looking at you. "I told you. You shouldn't have let yourself get soaked in the rain."

You shyly laughed,scratching your head. "Sorry."

"Why did you suddenly had the urge to walk under the rain ?" Kuroshiro asked. You paused,before looking away. You sighed as you nuzzled the blanket around you. "I… Just want you to have fun…"

Kuroshiro blinked,sitting beside your bed. You sat up,taking the blanket around you and letting your (h/l) (h/c) hair fall. "I noticed you this morning… I don't know if it's just me or I heard you throwing up in the bathroom…" You sighed.

Kuroshiro shared at you,his eyebrows furrowing slightly. "I can notice you silent sometimes. Like when we were in the park yesterday… You looked deep in thought or something." You frowned,coughing slightly.

Kuroshiro didn't expect you to do that for him. The news made him sigh,adjusting his glasses. "Come on now. I'm not throwing up. Maybe it's just some noise or something." He smiled. "And as your meister,I was thinking of easier ways for you to be a death scythe."

He patted your head,chuckling softly. "You're burning. Get some rest so you can go to school tomorrow." He handed you your medicine,before standing up. You just gave a nod,drinking the pill and laying back down. "Good night." Kuroshiro smiled,before closing the door. You sighed,shifting and closing your eyes.

"Good night.."

Kuroshiro sighed,sitting on the couch. He took his glasses off then cleaned it,before placing it back to his eyes.

He leaned against the couch,placing his feet on the center table. He was worried about how you noticed him,and was feeling guilty for you because you were sick just for him.

Kuroshiro stared at the light on the ceiling,his green eyes gleaming slightly before he closed them. He placed his hands behind his head,looking back down.

"She's not that dense,huh…"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Oi ! (y/n) !"

Blackstar ran to you,making you groan and roll your eyes. "I still have a bit of cold,Blackstar. I have no time for your stupid stuff." You crossed your arms. Blackstar sighed,shaking his head. "Nah. Just come with me. I want to talk to you." He held his hand out. You blinked,looking at his hand. "You seem nice today… Did Tsubaki give you a poisoned breakfast just to be nice to me ?" You raised an eyebrow. Blackstar chuckled slightly. "Nope. I just want to talk to you privately."

You looked at Kuroshiro,who just smiled and nodded. You just sighed,then took his hand. "Okay…"

Blackstar smirked,then started dragging you to somewhere. You gasped,running as you got dragged.

It was almost an hour when he stopped. You panted,bending down and trying to catch your breath. "You idiot ! Why the hell did you drag me here ?" You grumbled,standing up straight. Blackstar smiled,pointing ahead.

You blinked,staring amazed at the view in front of you. Blackstar did his cocky grin,placing his hands on his waists.

"You like it ?" He looked at you. You looked back,then nodded with a smile.

"Yeah.."