Chapter 27: Urge

You smiled,staring at the stars in the sky. You and Blackstar were laying down on the forest grass,and the breeze blew that made you get chills.

Blackstar glanced at you. He stared at your face as your sparkling (e/c) eyes stared at the sky. He can't help but to smile also. But it slowly left when he noticed you shivering. And before he knew it,his arms snaked around you for a cuddle.

You blinked,surprised. You looked at him,but Blackstar just looked away with a blush. "U-uhm… It's cold… And I don't have a jacket so…"

You stared at him,then laughed. You adjusted yourself closer to his chest,laying your head on his muscular arm. Blackstar looked at you,startled. You just smiled at him. "Well,It's cold. Better take it than leave it."

[Meanwhile]

"Is it just me or you're crazy ?"

Kuro grumbled in Kuroshiro's thoughts. Kuroshiro kept quiet,his glasses gleaming slightly as he watched you and Blackstar behind a tree. He sighed,before looking away slightly. "I'm not crazy… I just… Want to make sure no one would hurt her again. And she's safe." Kuroshiro thought as a reply,leaning against the tree and sliding downwards to sit. Kuro sighed. "You do know that the madness of sadness,jealousness and envy will grow inside you if this continues,right ? Kuroshiro,I don't want to hurt you. But the black blood I'm made from makes me lose the control I have and take over you. So I'm warning you right now,four eyes." Kuro said with seriousness in her voice. Kuroshiro sighed.

"Just shut up. As long as I'm with (y/n),I can control you and the black blood. I'll do everything to keep her safe,and that's that." Kuroshiro crossesd his arms. The girl sighed. "Whatever. Don't dare tell me I never warned you." Kuro said with a huff. Kuroshiro sighed,his head hanging low as he stared at his lap.

"I'm such a liar…"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Blackstar huffed,adjusting you on his back as he walked. You fell asleep from the stargazing thing with him,so he had to carry you back to your home. "Psh.. You're not just short-tempered. You're also a sleepy ass." Blackstar grumbled to himself.

And then from out of nowhere in his mind,the thing about you having black blood made him feel guilty. Of course… He was strong enough to stop Medusa,or atleast make her run off to her lair. But he failed when you needed him the most.

And that's not all. The fact that he saw how you cried out in pain and all he can do was to watch,it made his egotistical side leave for a moment and feel guilty everytime.

He sighed,looking down. He can still remember the exact tone of your voice as you screamed out once the snake witch stabbed the blade and twisted it in your side. It made him cringe,and shut his eyes tightly.

He stopped walking,then turned his head to look at your sleep face,which was leaning on his shoulder. He slightly smiled at the peaceful expression you have. He didn't know why,but he had an urge to kiss your cheek. Of course he held it back...

..for a while. Because he absent-mindedly kissed your cheek.