Chapter 4: Mood swings

.....

"N-no ! I… Uhm… I was… Planning to… Uh… Give him a brofist !"

You sweatdropped right after you gulped the lump in your throat laughing nervously. Everyone else kept silent,then Blackstar laughed also. "Y-yeah ! We're friends !" He rode on,taking my fist and bumping his to it. Kuroshiro paused,watching you both wrap arms around each other and do a best friend dance.

"Your hair's getting in my neck.." Blackstar whispered,keeping his smile and trying not to get caught. You secretly glared at him. "You can bare with it." You whispered back.

Kuroshiro blinked,then smiled. "Well… Okay !" He fixed his glasses,then shoved his hands in his pockets. He did his cheeky grin,then turned to the other six (who was still in the state of shock). "Let's go~!" Kuroshiro started marching happily,humming his favorite song. Soon,all of you followed,staring at him like he was insane.

"Creepy…"

"That move was cool… I wanna do that…"

"That's not really balanced for a guy…"

"Oohhh~! Maybe I should tell Kuroshiro-kun about girraffes next time so he'd calm down~!"

"That's not going to work,Patty…"

"I think I'm lucky Blackstar's my meister…"

"Please,that's just 30% of his wrath…"

Everyone paused,looking at you. You facepalmed,continuing to walk.

"Watch him fight."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Oohhhh ! (y/n)-chan ! Treat me some of those over there !"

Kuroshiro's eyes glittered as he stared at a chocolate shortcake,his glasses gleaming. You sighed,facepalming a bit. "After you did that thing with me punching Blackstar…"

Kuroshiro pouted,turning to you. "Please~?" He pleaded. You sighed,having no choice. "Fine. I really do owe you one." You shrugged. Kuroshiro grinned,cheering slightly.

You bought two of the shortcake (cause you also wanna taste it) then went to the table with everyone. "Damn,you really rocked the two of them that time." Soul grinned,looking at Kuroshiro. He was ignoring him,to be exact,cause he was too busy eating his food with a cheeky smile. He always looked like a three-year-old wearing glasses over his green eyes.

"Yeah. They even hugged each other just to calm him down." Maka laughed. "Shut up !" You and Blackstar chorused.

"Well… I really wanna see him fight." Kid shrugged,munching on his food. Patty giggled. "Maybe he's someone scary !" She suggested. Liz sighed. "Maybe not just that…" She mumbled.

"Hmph. I'm still stronger than a childish nerd like !" Blackstar crossed his arms. You gaped slightly as Kuroshiro blinked,stopping the process of munching on his shortcake. Everyone in the table went silent as Kuroshiro gazed at him,his green eyes starting to have small tears. "Oh death no…" You mumbled. He was about to cry out loud,when you covered his mouth then hugged him tightly.

"Shhh ! Don't listen to this idiot ! He was lying !" You said in a trying-hard-to-be-cheery voice. Everyone except you both glared at Blackstar,who blinked and raised his arms like he was surrendering. "I'm sorry !" He said.

"Here,I'll kick him for ya !" You grinned,turning to Blackstar. "Wait,wh—" "This is for Kuroshiro !" You yelled,then kicked him in the face. Blackstar bounced off from his seat,groaning loudly.

"Shh…" You sighed as he started to calm down slowly. When this thing happens,you always have candies for back-ups. You pulled one out from your pocket,then gave it to him.

His mood changed in a second. He smiled,taking the candy and unwrapping the wrapper,and ate it. He hummed happily,grinning. You sighed in relief,then continued eating. Blackstar grumbled,holding an irritated face as he sat back on the chair.

"Maybe I should stop saying bad stuff to people like him…"