Chapter 26: Plans

You looked around,blinking slightly. Your head was throbbing as you tried to remember everything before you passed out.

Well… It was fuzzy. Medusa wounded your side. Blackstar was 'tied' to a tree. He was yelling out curses straight to the witch going over to your place. You can clearly remember his lines.

"F*ck off,Medusa ! I swear I'm gonna kill you if you touch (y/n) !"

You sighed,sitting up carefully. Kuroshiro was sitting on a chair,holding a pencil. Yep. But he was asleep. A sketch pad was on his lap. Maybe hours have passed already.

You took a look at the clock. It was eleven in the night. Well… 6 hours ?

You adjusted yourself,placing a hand on the bed. But it surprised you when instead of a soft cushion,your hand felt… Spiky strands of hair.

You turned,seeing a sleeping Blackstar beside you. You blinked,then smiled. Blackstar may be some egotistical brat,but he's sweet. Atleast.

You gently took your hand back then decided to take a walk around. You know that you'll be laying on the bed for long,so you should at least get exercise.

You placed your feet on the floor,then stood up. Your knees wobbled as you took the first step,but every step next was fine. You smiled to your success,going to the door.

"Go back on the bed,(y/n)-chan."

You gasped,startled at Kuroshiro's voice. He had his eyes closed,and his head was leaning against the chair. He slightly shifted,yawning. "Don't… Walk… Off…" He muttered,before going back to his deep slumber. Well… Looked like it. You blinked,then laughed slightly. Kuroshiro had a bad habit of talking in his sleep.

You twisted the door knob then pulled the door open,before going outside.

But a hand grabbed your wrist. "Bed." Kuroshiro's cheery (yet you know he's scary) voice said,making you freeze. You sighed,having no choice but to go back. Kuroshiro released your hand,shifting and drifting to his sleep. You pouted,going to bed.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

[Looooool. Timeskip for weeks. You decide what number :3]

Days have passed since that. You and Blackstar were really closer than before. More like best friends. But they still have teasing sessions.

Kuroshiro,on the other hand,watched your back from anything. He always pretended to buy sweets and go home after classes,but his real task was to follow you and Blackstar around. And Kuro thinks he's stupid cause it just hurts him.

"So… What do you wanna do tonight ?" Blackstar blinked. "Another food trip won't be in the choices." He sighed. You laughed. "Yeah yeah. Wanna go stargazing then ? The stars are awesome." You shrugged. Blackstar blinked,then smiled.

"Okay. Stargazing it is,then."