Chapter 25: Mask

Wooooohooooo ! I'm back ! >:D And here's a Kuroshiro chapter for those who loves this little beast >:)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kuroshiro sighed,leaning against the restroom's wall. He locked the entrance as he panted,looking down at his feet.

His fists were clenched. His heart beat was fast. He can't stop thinking about it… Images of you on the ground with blood… Also the way he imagined Medusa making you suffer…

It made him feel angry.

The monster inside him was triggered by his anger. And if he goes all out,it'll be danger… Not only for the people,but for you also.

His glasses slightly slid off from it's place from looking down for a long time. His arm trembled as he released his fist,his shaking hand going to his glasses as he adjusted it.

"Control.."

He mumbled in his mind. Kuro is silent in him. Maybe helping him fight it off ? Hey,she's sharing a part with Kuroshiro's kindness. Well… Reasons why his sanity somewhat decreased.

The more he convinced himself to fight it over,more pictures came to his mind. You were still asleep in the infirmary,and Blackstar was watching over you.

And speaking,he felt so jealous with him… How he had the chance to protect you that time. He wanted to be in his place. And the spark inside his heart and soul made the hidden demon inside him do it's best to try and take him over.

He looked up slightly,his narrowed green eyes slowly showing. Sweat ran down from his brow and rolled on his now-kinda-pale skin,reaching his chin and dropping on the ground. His glasses gleamed as the ends of his bright green eyes started having tints of red.

Kuroshiro gritted his teeth. He raised a fist and punched the wall,panting. It helped him calm down. He can't keep anger all in him. If he does,it'll fill him up in the inside and his demon-like wrath side will show.

His fist made a dent. Kuroshiro made an effortful grunt,before pushing his wavelength in the dent. The dent grew,and the cracked-up concrete slowly fell on the ground. Kuroshiro looked down,looking at the crumbs.

The madness inside him eased. He sighed,thinking some flashbacks of your smiles and laugh,just to extinguish the remaining anger in him.

He lightly bumped his head against the wall. He took a deep sigh,the tints of red in his forest green eyes fading. He closed his eyes,releasing his fists and sliding his hand down the cracked-up wall.

He went to the faucet,opening it and letting the water run down. Kuroshiro took his glasses off,washing his hands and taking some of the blood off of his knuckles. He scooped water in his cupped hands,then used it to rinse his face.

As soon as he finished,he dried his face,then looked up and stared at the mirror. He took a look at his self,taking his glasses and gently placing it over his eyes.

How cute. It's unbelievable that a face like his can kill. Yep,kill.

He fixed his hair a bit,adjusting the small strands of his hair sticking out like small loops. After fixing,he lightly tugged on his long-sleeved shirt,then looked at the mirror and smiled. He did his cheeky one as he adjusted his glasses slightly.

Perfect. Everything that almost happened earlier isn't readable in his looks.

Kuroshiro went to the door,unlocking it before twisting the knob. He pulled it open,then took a step outside.

He shoved his hands in his pockets,before pulling a candy out. He unwrapped the sweet,then tossed it right in his mouth. As he started eating it,he skipped the classroom,going to the infirmary. "You'll be okay.." Kuroshiro mumbled to himself as he grabbed the door knob. He sighed,twisting it. "I'll do everything to protect you this time,(y/n)…" He pushed the door open,taking a step inside.

"Everything. Even if it's killing someone."