Chapter 2: Round 1 ?

You scoffed as you rolled your eyes. "Shut the hell up,idiot."

"You're still not done with the idiot thing ? Ha ! I have thought of a lot of call names for you cause I know you'll end up coming here. You're a katana." Blackstar crossed his arms with a smirk. You growled,getting annoyed.

"Oh yeah ? Like what ? Give me one !"

"You're annoyed already ?" Blackstar laughed. "You've gotten more short-tempered these days. Did you miss a star like me ?"

You growled,holding up a fist and attempting to punch him. Kuroshiro,on the other hand,stopped you. "Woah woah woah,easy (y/n)-chan. We don't want to start a fight in our first day." Kuroshiro took your hand as you glared at Blackstar. He soon made you cancel the fists,then he looked at Blackstar. "Uhm… Excuse us please." Kuroshiro smiled,bowing slightly before dragging you with him to the school. You turned back to see Blackstar laughing at you. You smirked,raising your hand and showing him the 'dirty finger' while sticking your tongue out teasingly. Blackstar blinked,seeing it. His laughters stopped and turned to an annoyed expression,making you satisfied.

"Seems like I won the first round."

~*~*~*~*Blackstar's P.O.V.*~*~*~*

Did she just.… AGGHHHHHHHH !! I'm gonna beat her guts next time ! I'll just distract the guy with glasses then have a fight with her !

Speaking of that guy… He's so respectful. Just… Damn. I'd get him stuck in the book of eibon so he'd turn his gender,then I'll have him as a girlfriend.

Nah,just kidding.

Also,I'm happy (y/n) ended up here. Not only I can see her,I can also annoy her. Ah,I know. You're confused. Well…

She's cute when angry.

Awww—Wait,what ? CUTE ?! Scratch that,I meant funny ! FUNNY ! F-U-N-N-Y. Not cute !

"Blackstar !" I heard Tsubaki's voice from behind. I grinned,turning to my weapon. "I've been looking for you ! Where have you been ?!" Tsubaki asked worriedly. "Nahh. Just finished my stage show. You know,a star like me should give everyone my stage shows !"

Tsubaki blinked,then smiled. She giggled slightly,then nodded. "Yeah.." She shrugged. I looked at her,smiling. "Let's go. I still have someone to annoy." I smirked,crossing my arms as I walk. Tsubaki paused,blinking for a while. But she just smiled,then followed beside me.

"Let's get the real round 1 started."