Chapter 14: Too bad

~*~*~*~*Blackstar's P.O.V.*~*~*~*

"G-gah !"

I fell backwards,my head throbbing as I felt that same red liquid trickling from my nose. Am I being Soul now ?!

I sat up again,tilting my head upwards and stopping my small nosebleed with tissue rolls. I placed them in my nostrils,before sighing.

"Calm down. She's just a girl. She can't make a god like you have a massive nosebleed." I thought,then started calming myself.

After almost 20 minutes,I sighed,then went to her 'fences'. I took the boxes out of the way then went to her.

Sh*t. Sh*t. Sh*t.

Agh !

"Okay…" I mumbled,taking her unbuttoned top and squeezing my eyes shut. "Gods don't peek…" I mumbled again,slowly buttoning her top.

I was at the third pair when I felt her move. I froze,then quickly took my hands off and raised them. "I'm not peeking !" I reluctantly said.

I cracked an eye open,only to see her sound asleep. She just moved to a comfortable position,then snored lightly. Her chest rose and fell as she took soft inhales and exhales. Okay,all clear…

I gulped then continued to button her top. And finally,I finished. Ah ! That felt relaxing. And I knew it wasn't really hot around.

I looked around,then grabbed a small cardboard. Why the hell are those windows f*cking locked,anyway ? Damn it.

I started fanning myself. Yeah,myself. How about (y/n) ? Shut your trap. I don't care.

Well,that was a lie. Cause I found myself fanning for her as well. I sighed,closing my eyes. Sleeeeeeeeee—

No. Weight fell on my shoulder. I blinked,turning my head. Just to see (y/n)'s head leaning against my shoulder. I can't help but to smile. She looked really tired.

Atleast,this punishment doesn't feel like a punishment at all. I feel happy. Why ? I dunno ! Just don't ask ! >_>

I yawned,taking my eyes off of her. She's kind. Really. When she's asleep. But she's always in her beast mode with me everytime she's awake ;^; Maybe I should stop teasing her ? Nah. That won't be fun. Teasing is the only way I get attention to this female beast. Why do I want to get her attention ?

Agh ! F*ck it ! Why the hell do you keep asking 'why ?'

(I want them to.)

Hey ! I'm not talking to you !

(But I am.)

Agh ! *mental facepalm*

(You love reader-chan.)

Shut up ! You can't talk to me. You're spoiling the readers ! That'll make you suck as an author !

....

Okay. She's gone >:) Now,back to me. The one and only Blackstar ! >:D

Let's start years ago. Truth is,I had a crush on (y/n) before.

(Indenial mode. You still do.)

Just shut up ! >:/ Okay. And she's freaking dense. Denser than the oil mixed in water. Wait,did I just do science ? ._.

Mah ! Back to the thing ! Yeah,I had a crush on her. And she's too dense to notice that I leave candies in the same spot in my bag. I know she steals it,but hey,I still put the candies there. That's one way of giving her treats without her knowing ;]

Yeah. But she had to leave. So yeah… I was left here,until I forgot about her. Then she came back. You know,gods aren't really all confident. I'm too scared to make a move. But hey,being mean and teasy at her covers all of that up and yay. And maybe if she didn't leave,she's my weapon. Too bad,right ?

Yeah. Too bad.