Chapter 24: Oh no

WOOHOO ! HERE'S A KUROSHIRO DRAWING FOR EVERYONE ! (side)

ENJOY !

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

[Time skip to afternoon (lol too lazy for fight scenes xD)]

Kuroshiro frowned,eating his sweets from a bag. He was pretty much enjoying his snack,but the fact that you and Blackstar missed school made him sad. He shoved the plastic in his pocket,then Tsubaki came over with a sigh.

"Hm ? Tsubaki-chan ? What's wrong ?" He asked,blinking as he kept a lollipop in his mouth. Tsubaki sweatdropped. "Blackstar's missing… Is he with (y/n) ?" She asked. Kuroshiro furrowed his eyebrows,before shaking his head head with a sigh. "Noooooope. I dunno. I didn't see them either…" He made a shrug. Tsubaki sighed,bowing. "Thanks…" She muttered,then started to walk away.

Kuroshiro watched,before deciding to take a walk outside. Maybe you're just talking to Blackstar,right ? Maybe.

But what he sensed next shocked him. A witch's wavelength… Oh no.

Kuroshiro bit the lollipop and spitted the stick out,then started running to the place. As soon as he got near,the wavelength became stronger. Two human souls were sensed,and he knew that from it's characteristics,it's you and Blackstar.

"Tch… Please… No…" He pleaded under his ragged breaths as he turned left,skidding slightly. His glasses slightly slipped off,but he adjusted it and continued to run. Run and run.

He knew he was near… Near… Just one more step and…

He entered a clear part of the forest. It had grass,but a small circle without trees. He panted as he looked around,and his blood boiled at what he saw.

You were tied to a tree with Blackstar,a snake witch's (which he suspects is Medusa's) snake were holding you both tight to the tree. Blackstar was awake,trying to move. While you,were passed out.

"Kuroshiro !" Blackstar yelled,looking at him. "Pull this sh*t off !" He instructed. The snake's fangs sank into the tree's trunk. Kuroshiro nodded,running over and pulling the snake off by it's neck.

The snake hissed,trying attempts to bite the said meister. But Kuroshiro gave it a glare,dropping it on the ground and stepping on his head. Hardly. He's feeling angry at the moment.

Blackstar went over to your sleeping body. It was pale,and your pulse rate is faint. Kuroshiro ran to you,frowning in worry. "What happened…?"

"Medusa came. I tried to use her as a weapon,but it failed and it electrocuted her. But that's not just it." Blackstar gritted his teeth. "That damned snake felt like steel. I can't move when that thing wrapped around me. I'm sorry…" He sighed.

"Medusa had the chance to wound her. Me,being not able to move,made her fight alone and pass out,almost bleeding to death. But at the last second,Medusa gave her a drop of the black blood to her wound…"

Kuroshiro's eyes went wide. He shot a look at your body. The back part of your cloth had a slash. It had a blood stain,but no wound. Kuroshiro looked at you worriedly.

"No way… She can't have Black blood…"

Blackstar sighed,picking you up. "I think she had a nightmare when she got the drop. She started squirming around and scream like crazy…" He muttered. Kuroshiro looked down.

Blackstar's head went low,staring at your sleeping face before looking away.

"I'm sorry… It's… It's my fault… Let me take her to Stein to repay it…"

Blackstar muttered,starting to walk. Kuroshiro stared at his back,walking behind him. He sighed,clenching his fists under his pockets. He glared at the ground,eyes narrowed.

"Tch… Damn it…"