Chapter 15: Oops

"You two learned your lesson now ?"

Stein asked. You nodded,having a q~q face. "Please ! Don't fail me !" You pleaded. Blackstar just rolled his eyes. Stein sighed. "Meh… I don't even think locking you both up in a room is a punishment." Stein grinned. "Wanna clean the library ?"

Your eyes shot wide. You and Blackstar exchanged looks,before looking back at Stein.

......

"THIS IS SO UNFAIR !"

You yelled as you took books. Blackstar was laughing his ass off,and was reading a manga.

"Do it if you don't want to get expelled."

"WAHHHH ! BLACKMAILER ! I HATE CLEANING !" You yelled. "I'LL CALL KUROSHIRO TO CLEAN ALL OF THIS SH*T ! HE CAN CLEAN THESE IN JUST A BLINK OF AN EYE !"

"Hey ! You're too loud ! Shut up !"

Blackstar yelled,annoyed. You looked at him,then sighed. "Agh… Sorry…" You mumbled,wiping books and placing them on a shelf. Blackstar blinked,surprised. "Sorry ?" He thought. "That's new."

You sighed tiredly,wiping a bead of sweat off from your eyebrow. Blackstar watched you as you bowed down,taking a pile of books from the floor. You were halfway done on the first floor of the whole library,and Blackstar didn't even made a small move from his spot.

He stared at you for what seemed like minutes. You ignored him,taking a chair and grunting as you pull it. There was a high shelf and you can't reach. Blackstar stood up,walking to you.

You smiled when you finished pulling the chair. You grinned,taking the stack of books and started to place them on the part of the shelf. Blackstar just got behind you,looking up as he watched.

He noticed something strange. He looked down,seeing that the limbs of the chair were uneven. And before he knew it…

"H-hey ! W-watch o—"

*crash*

"Ow !" Blackstar groaned,feeling weight on him. He opened his squeezed shut eyes,his sight adjusting to the view.

He blinked,then his eyes widened at the sight. His cheeks quickly turned red as he looked up at you.

You ended up crashing on him. You looked back,and when everything sank in…

You blushed,startled. Inches were between you and his face,and it's close,you can feel his pants and ragged breaths.

"Oh. Stein said it's fine. You two can go home n—"

You both blinked,then turned to the door. Soul was on the door,holding the doors open. He blinked,staring at you both.

...

...

...

"U-uh… Should i—"

"I-IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE !"

You and Blackstar yelled as Blackstar pushed you off of him. You rolled off,yelping a bit as your back hit the tiles of the library.

"W-well… Okay. Stein said you both can leave." Soul shrugged,then left. Blackstar sat up,scratching his head and holding a grumpy face.

"This day is something NOT REALLY nice.."