Chapter 17: Kuro

It was a normal saturday today. You were sitting on the couch,munching on some chips. "Hey Kuroshiro ! What's taking you so long ? The movie's on roll !" You yelled out.

"Yeah. Coming !" Kuroshiro yelled from his room,taking a pill from the container and drinking it. He took his bottled water then chugged the water until it's half-empty,then ran to the couch.

"What were you doing ?" You blinked,looking at him. Kuroshiro just smiled. "Nah. Don't mind that." He shrugged.

You paused,then just smiled. "Okay. You shrugged,then looked back at the tv.

Miracle in cell no. 7 was playing. It made you cry a lot. You hugged your knees and silently cried as the rest of the movie rolled on.

Meanwhile,Kuroshiro wasn't paying attention. He was just staring at the tv,but his mind was clouded. Like Soul,he has a black blood counterpart in the inside. But instead in weapon form,she can be seen in his dreams. He can also hear her voice when his mind is distracted.

"Come on. You think taking that random pill can get you rid of me ?"

"Shut up…"

"Awww. You want a lollipop ?"

"Just shut up,Kuro !"

....

"Ah… Finally." Kuroshiro mentally sighed. Yep,her name is Kuro. Black in japanese. Just like who she is. Black. Made from the black blood.

"Damn that sailor moon bag..." You mumbled,wiping your tears off as the credits rolled on. Kuroshiro blinked,looking at you.

"Sailor moon bag ?" He asked. You looked at him,then gave a nod. "Yeah.." You sighed. "How pitiful…" You added,whining slightly. Kuroshiro smiled. "Move on." He patted your back. You slightly laughed,playfully punching his shoulder.

And because the movie rolled for nearly 3 hours,his stomach started turning. Kuroshiro,as calm as he can,stood up. "I'll just go to the bathroom,okay ?" He cheekily smiled,hiding the pain he's feeling inside. You blinked,then nodded. "Sure. I'll put the next movie so we can continue once you get back." You smiled. Kuroshiro nodded,then walked to the restroom.

He actually ran in,then locked the door. He went to the faucet then threw up blood,holding his stomach with his right hand and the other supporting himself from the faucet.

When he got done,he simply washed the whole thing off,then gargled a bit of water and spitting it out with a grossed face. He sighed,letting the water run as he took a look at himself in the mirror.

First descriptions of him by his looks are cute,and cheeky. Always smiling and unfearful. But it's not like all of those were true. He's not unfearful. He's afraid of a lot of things. Dying,getting left out alone,helplessly watching important people in his life get hurt,and lastly…

Getting taken over by the black blood.

It was his greatest fear. If that happens,all of his fear will come to life.

"You look cute,you know ? Too bad,your fate seemed to disagree with a happy ending for you."

The creepy,feminine voice creeped through his ears again. Kuroshiro sighed. "Happy ending ? Those doesn't exist. In fairy tales,maybe. But hey,this isn't a fairy tale. This is reality. Happy endings don't exist here." Kuroshiro looked up,adjusting his glasses. Kuro made a laugh.

"Oh ? But (y/n) does have a happy ending ahead of her."

Kuro whispered. Kuroshiro blinked. "(y/n) ?"

"Yes. She'll be together with someone she loves." Kuro paused,before laughing.

"But it won't be with you. Cause you're already dead once that happens."

Kuroshiro gritted his teeth,turning the faucet off. "So…? If I'm going to die for (y/n),I don't give a f*ck." He sighed,starting to walk to the door. "And I'm sure it'll be Blackstar who will get her… I did that on purpose to push Blackstar closer to her." He looked down slightly,taking the doorknob and twisting it open,before stepping out of the faucet.

Kuro chuckled. "Awww. Such a hero."

"Tch. Just shut up and do whatever sh*t you want to do in your room."

He thought,then went back outside. You looked at him,holding the remote with a smile. "Done ?" You asked. Kuroshiro made a smile. "Yep. Start the movie." He sat beside you,adjusting his glasses slightly. You giggled,giving a nod.

"Okay."