Chapter 30: "It's Obvious"

"You're getting in my veins,b*tch !"

Kuroshiro's eyes went red,then he started slashing furiously. You watched in weapon form,worried. You both had a plan,and this plan was… Risky.

"Well,as expected,the black blood blocks my attacks…" Kuroshiro panted. You looked at him,your face flashing in the blade. "What should we do ?" You asked. Kuroshiro took his glasses off. "I'll let the black blood take over. It can make me stronger,and when it has me,it gives me the ability to fire wavelength."

"What ?! No ! It's risky !"

"Trust me,I'll get back." Kuroshiro smiled at you. You paused,before looking away and sighing. "O-okay…"

Kuroshiro fired wavelength at the kishin,his eyes holding a dangerous color of red as he held a death glare. The wavelength wasn't even his soul's color,which was a light green. It was black,of course.

The kishin stumbled backwards,it's guard dropping down as it coughed a bit of black blood. Kuroshiro grinned widely,running to it and doing his another set of slashes. You groaned and looked away,getting scared of his expressions. When he's mad,he's very scary.

The kishin tried to stand up. But it was too late. Kuroshiro used you as a katana and stabbed it at it's neck,before swiping upwards. Black blood splattered everywhere. You squeezed your eyes shut as some got into you,and some at Kuroshiro's… face. (which made him creepier.)

But as soon as the kishin turned to a soul,his eyes went back to their normal light green color.. Kuroshiro dropped you and gasped in an instant,falling to a sitting position as he grasped his chest.

You turned back to your human form,then ran to him. "Hey ! Are you okay ?!" You worriedly asked,helping him sit up properly. Kuroshiro made a grunt,clutching the cloth over his chest for a while. After a set of minutes,he took a deep sigh,taking his glasses and placing it over his eyes. His breathing patterns turned ragged as he looked at you.

"I'm… Okay…" He muttered between his heavy breaths. You sighed,relieved. "Don't do that again,okay ?" You helped him stand up. Kuroshiro looked at you,then gave a warm smile.

"Yeah…"

[Meanwhile]

"Kuroshiro used his black blood,huh ?" Stein crossed his arms as he watched in Lord Death's mirror. Blackstar sat on the floor,sighing. "Why did he even drag (y/n) into this ?"

"Blackstar,she's Kuroshiro's weapon."

"Come on. She was supposed to be mine."

Blackstar placed his chin on his palm,looking away with a sigh. Lord Death made a chuckle as Stein adjusted his glasses. "Come on. You both can still be together even though you and him aren't partners. Besides,her short-temperedness can't handle your ego. Tsubaki fits you just right." Lord Death laughed slightly with his comical voice. Blackstar looked at him,startled. "H-hey ! I never said I wanted to—"

"It's obvious."

The two adults said in unison. Blackstar paused,before grumbling and rolling his eyes. "Fine."

Stein grinned slightly. "Ah… Kids these days." He shoved his hands in his lab coat pockets,before giving Blackstar a light kick at his back to stand up. Blackstar did,huffing as he started walking his teacher.

"Shut up."