Chapter 34: Choice

Omd I'm so horrible :c Another time skip ! Two months !

Gomen for skips ! ><

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kuroshiro was quiet for the whole months since Blackstar decided to court you. You didn't have the chance to see it… Which made him more upset.

This day,he decided to follow you both around. Blackstar was planning to take you to a date,so he actually wore disguise and followed you around.

With all the lovey dovey stuff,he got upset. But he did his best to ignore it. He made a bet with himself.

If you finally answer a yes,he'll drink all the remaining pills Stein made at the same time.

If not,he'll stop taking it.

Risky ? Yeah. He just wanted to test if the odds will agree with him this time. Kuro turned silent two months ago. Maybe she's gone,or she decided to just watch. A simple overdose can take all of his sanity away,and he'll be done for sure. But if he gets the chance to get back,it'll be as an enemy…

You smiled,walking with Blackstar. You let him hold your hand,but no kisses. Only hands. Blackstar was pouty about it,but it's better than nothing.

"So… When do you plan on answering me ?"

Blackstar huffed,leading you to a hanging bridge. You chuckled slightly,sitting in the middle. "I don't know. It depends." You shrugged. Blackstar blinked. "Huh ? Depends ?"

"On you. I'm testing if you can wait for long."

Blackstar paused,then laughed. "You don't have to. I'm willing. I'm just asking when." He shrugged. You rolled your eyes.

"So… I want to give you something." Blackstar chuckled,taking something in his pocket. You blinked,watching.

And before you knew it,he took your hand and opened it. He placed a keychain in your hand,before closing your hand again and pushing it back to you gently. "There ya go." Blackstar chuckled. You smiled,looking at it.

It's pendant was a small key. It has small diamonds around it's key hole,and it was silver.

"A key ?"

You looked at him. Blackstar gave a nod,snatching a keychain out from his pocket. It was the exact match,but it was the padlock.

"Tsubaki bought these. I wasn't the type to wear bracelets,and you know that because gods like me can't wear those. So I told her to take keychains instead."

He smirked. You laughed slightly. "Oh yeah ?"

"Yeah. Now,"

Blackstar held the keychain by it's string,hanging it in the air and moving it closer to your face. "I can't open this thing. Ya know,I can't put it in my bag or… Somewhere else. But once it opens,I can place it anywhere I like." He smiled,taking your other hand and dropping his keychain on it. You stared at the keychains,blinking.

"The key is in your hands. Just like us. If you open it,you said yes. If you give it back locked,or drop it to the depths of I don't know down this bridge,you rejected my courting." He smiled cockily,crossing his arms. "Two months are enough. I know you can choose now."

You paused,looking down at the keychains. Blackstar watched you patiently,but he was feeling nervous inside. Even Kuroshiro watched from his hiding place,waiting and hoping you'll reject him. But he was so sure that you wouldn't do that.

After minutes,you sighed happily. You took the key and inserted it in the keyhole from the padlock. You twisted the key and a small click was heard,the padlock unlocking. You smiled,pulling the key back and giving him the now-unlocked-padlock.

"There ya go."