Chapter 28: What Love Can Do

[Somewhere…]

"Why did you place black blood in Kuroshiro's weapon,anyway ?"

Eruka sat on 'Tadpole Jackson',looking at the witch. Medusa sighed,laying down against the concrete. "Well… She's useful." She shrugged. "And I'm sure that it'll make Kuroshiro's state worse."

"How ? It's not like you infused madness in the black blood you placed in her." Eruka shrugged,fixing her hat. Her white hair slight flew as a small breeze went in.

Medusa tsk'd,sitting up and going to her crystal ball. "Well,yes,I didn't." She looked at the ball. "But they'll think it is. Stein was a complete idiot to create something with madness for his own student. It's his biggest mistake." She grinned maliciously. Eruka kept quiet,confused.

"Everyone would think that the black blood in Kuroshiro's weapon has madness. And because of some of your tadpoles in the city,I noticed her relationship with Blackstar." Medusa made a chuckle. "He's in love with the weapon. And the way I forcefully placed black blood in (y/n) makes him worried and guilty so he always keeps himself near her." She added. Eruka's eyebrows furrowed. "And…?"

"And,they'll fall for each other. While Kuroshiro sacrifices a bit of his health just to stop the black blood,he knows it's risky letting 10% of madness enter him for three hours."

"But it only lasts for three hours. It'll leave after. We can't drive him insane if he's stable…"

"Eruka,Stein has a bad habit of keeping secrets that he knows will affect his student." Medusa turned to her. Eruka blinked.

"What do you mean ?"

"You think that all of the madness leaves once he throws up blood ? Nope. Pencil writings turn to eraser crumbs when erased. There are remains." Medusa smirked. Eruka furrowed her eyebrows,seeming to connect the dots.

Medusa made an evil chuckle,grinning widely. "Those remains can alter his emotions. Knowing (y/n) and Blackstar's growing relationship,it'll hurt him. Make him upset,and…"

"Push himself to the edge."

Eruka made a gasp. "Just like the battle for brew,she made another disaster by just one small drop of black blood ? She's insane !" She thought. Medusa took the crystal ball by her hands,smiling. She stared at it's violet with pink color,then sighed happily. "My cute little boy will come back to me after." She smiled wider,her eyes slightly adjusting as if she was looking at something adorable. She was staring at the crystal ball in her hands,and Kuroshiro's cheeky smile was projected in it.

"It's surprising what love can do,right ?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Kinda short but… Yeah. Sorry ! xD insert sleepy author. Hahahaha

Hope you enjoyed !