Chapter 6: Glasses

You gave a nod,turning to a katana. Tsubaki automatically turned to a chainscythe,landing on Blackstar's hands.

As soon as you both landed on your meisters' hands,the twin kishins jumped out of their hiding place. Your katana form were somewhat larger than a normal one,and Kuroshiro was handling you with two hands.

"Handle the other !" Kuroshiro laughed,spinning you in weapon form. Your face flashed in the blade,wailing your arms. "DON'T SPIN ME AROUND !" You yelled. Kuroshiro laughed. "Sorry~!"

Blackstar handled the other twin,who looked like a snake and spider combined. The one Kuroshiro's fighting looked like it also.

Kuroshiro smirked,running to it. "Die,b*tch !" He laughed,swinging the katana around. The kishin dodged,but Kuroshiro made another slash and it gave the kishin a small cut. The kishin groaned,backing away slightly.

Blackstar tossed the chainscythe at the other kishin,grunting. "Is he serious ? Spinning ?! He migh—"

He was interrupted. Kuroshiro blinked,making a slash and accidentally letting go of your weapon form. You gasped,closing your eyes tightly.

Blackstar's eyes widened,ducking down and holding his head. The katana grazed Blackstar's head and made it's way to his enemy,who was about to take advantage of his shock.

Kuroshiro blinked,then laughed. "Sorry !" He made his cheeky smile,then ran to the katana (which was still you).

"He's nuts !" Blackstar exclaimed,making Tsubaki change in her dagger form. Right after Kuroshiro grabbed you from the kishin's body,Blackstar sent it a barrage of attacks.

"Told ya ! He's crazier without his glasses !" You yelled as Kuroshiro smirked darkly,running to the kishin. You looked confused in your weapon form,watching him.

"Wait,what are you pl—" You looked startled when Kuroshiro raised the katana. The kishin tried to distract him,using it's spider legs to stab him across his side. Kuroshiro stopped and blinked,his eyes glancing down to his side as a small amount of blood started gushing out from his newly made wound. You gasped,your face flashing in the katana. "Kuroshiro !"

Kuroshiro puffed his cheeks out in an innocent way,frowning slightly. He looked up at the kishin,then grinned darkly. His eyes narrowed,his green eyes seeming to glow. "That hurt…" He muttered,before tilting his head and doing his cheeky smile with his rainbow-like eyes. "Bye bye~!"

He jumped up,then laughed as he made a swift slice across it's neck. He landed on the ground after,his feet skidding as dirt swirled around,the four of you looking up.

The kishin froze,then it's head fell off from it's body and landed on the ground. It rolled around a bit,before it disappeared and turned to a kishin soul.

Blackstar blinked,turning to him as the twin of the kishin crashed to the ground behind him. It soon turned to a soul also,and he let Tsubaki turn back to her human form.

Kuroshiro smiled,then made you transform back to your human form. You sighed,watching him take his glasses and wear it again. "Welp… That was fun !" He laughed,glancing at you. He was panting,making his laughs decrease slightly.

You looked back at him,then smiled. "That was a nice move. I'll go treat you that shortcake again after you heal from that wound." You laughed slightly,taking him on your back and giving him a piggy-back ride. Kuroshiro smiled,nodding. "I'm looking forward to it…" He mumbled,leaning his head against your shoulder.

"I really won't get this guy mad…" Blacksthr muttered as he watched Kuroshiro sleep soundly on your back. You laughed,looking at Blackstar. "Maybe we can team up with that."

Blackstar rolled his eyes,going over to you and taking Kuroshiro on his back. "I'll carry him. Both of you lead the way." Blackstar sighed as he heard Kuroshiro's soft snores. You and Tsubaki nodded,then started walking.