Chapter 32: Finally..?

Blackstar paused,startled. You blinked,before blushing furiously and looking away. "U-uh…"

Blackstar blinked,then smirked. "So you love me ?" He grinned widely. You snarled,smacking his head. "You freaking idiot ! You poisoned me or something ! I-I don't…"

Blackstar chuckled. "Oh yeah ? You don't what ?" He crossed his arms. You growled,punching his shoulder. "I hate you and your ego !"

"That's unfair ! I love you !"

"W-wha— Unfair ?"

"Oh. My bad. I was thinking of saying 'I love you too'."

"When did I say I love you ?!"

"Well… Five minutes ago. And 30 seconds ago."

You blinked,before pouting and looking away. You huffed,crossing your arms. "Psh… Whatever."

Blackstar smiled,pinching your cheek. You yelped slightly,then glared at him. He just laughed,patting your head and messing your hair.

"Hey ! I combed that for hours !"

"Don't care."

"That's rude !"

"Can I court you ?"

"What ?"

"Are you deaf ?"

"N-no !"

"Then you heard me."

Blackstar innocently blinked,holding a smile. You stared at him for a while,before sighing deeply. You smiled,rolling your eyes as he chuckled.

"Fine."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Are you sure you're still okay…?"

Kuro's voice rang inside Kuroshiro's head. Kuroshiro panted,giving a nod. "I'm fine… Thanks for helping…" He sat down and leaned against the wall,looking down and panting hardly. "I'll block the remaing ones out. Get some rest." Kuro instructed. Kuroshiro sighed. "I can't. (y/n)'s coming home. I still have to cook something." He stood up,fixing his glasses. "What ? Are you an idiot ? You almost lost yourself !"

"I'm not an idiot. And (y/n) will think something's wrong if I sleep now. I don't want her to worry."

There was a knock on the door. Kuroshiro collected himself,before going to the door and opening it. "Kuroshiro !"

He blinked,then smiled warmly. "Hi (y/n)-chan. You seem so happy." He opened the door wider,then led you inside. You giggled,sitting on the couch. "Of course I am !"

Kuroshiro laughed slightly,sitting beside you. "Hmm ? Why so ?" He asked out of curiousity. You grinned widely,laughing.

"Blackstar started courting me today !"