Chapter 33: Something's Wrong

~*~*~*~*Kuroshiro's P.O.V.*~*~*~*

I slammed myself on his bed,a sad sigh escaping my lips. Well,it's pretty upsetting. I just heard the worst sentence in my whole life. Worse than Medusa's evil commands years ago.

"Blackstar started courting me today !"

"Kuroshiro,stop thinking of it." Kuro's voice took me out of my trance. I sighed,sitting up and taking my glasses off. I looked at my lap,frowning. "You think I can ?"

"Well,with your glasses off and the black blood strengthening,it's dangerous." Kuro sighed. I hugged my knees. "I don't care !" I yelled out,silencing the girl in y veins down. It was a good thing (y/n) left to buy dinner… I said I wasn't feeling fine so I can't cook. Well… I told the truth. I wasn't feeling fine since I heard that freaking news…

She can't blame me. I loved her. No,I still do. But… The way I just found out that it was already too late to try and confess…

Just,f*ck it.

F*ck everything. My stupidness,cowardness,this f*cking black blood,how all of these happened to fast… How Blackstar just got (y/n) in a snap… Everything !

Before I knew it,I was crying. It really was a good thing (y/n) left. I can't hold all of these in anymore.

"Kuroshiro…"

Good thing Kuro's here. I know she wants to help me. But… You know,she can't. And once I'm on my edge,the thing she's made of will take her control effortlessly,and take me over. I kinda feel bad but… I can't do anything.

"Look,if I can,I would have hugged you right now,right ?"

I sighed deeply. "Sleep. I can help you get through this for a while."

I gave a small nod,wiping my tears before laying down. Maybe a little sleep can help…

Just… Maybe.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"(y/n) !"

Blackstar smiled,going over to you. You looked at him,blinking. "Yeah ?"

Blackstar grinned,taking your bag. "I'll walk you to the classroom. Let's go !" He smiled,taking your hand and running off. You got dragged,shyly laughing and turning to Kuroshiro. "See ya !"

Kuroshiro stared at you,then waved back happily. Maka blinked,looking at them. "Are they together ?" She looked at Kuroshiro,who was wearing a bright—yet unobviously fake and sad— smile. "Progressing. (y/n) said Blackstar started courting her." He chuckled. Tsubaki turned to him suspiciously. "Really ?" She asked. Kuroshiro gave a nod,then held his bag tightly. "Well,I'll go to classes. See ya all !" He smiled,before running off. Tsubaki and Maka watched him,blinking. "I think something's wrong…" Maka said. Tsubaki nodded,looking concerned.

"Yeah…"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Omg I feel like I'm being rusty now TT~TT Sorry for the short and corny updates !